FREDDIESDOUBLE

Fav Season!  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Season!

• Winter - Brrrr its cold , shiver shiver
    • Spring - dawn of new things and leaves and rabbits
    • Summer - Ice cream and sunbathing
    • Autumn - Leaves yeahh and crisp mornings

Haha! I just made spring win. It's the best season. I love it when all the flowers start to bloom again. It always seems to me that everyone wakes up from a long sleep. The rabbits definitely made my decision very easy :biggrin2: .

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter is so.. Beautiful. The peace.. The white snow in the trees and in the air... I can just stand for hours and look at it.. And no matter how much snow I see, I just think it becomes more and more beautiful...

I love summer because it just makes me happy. But I LOVE snow. I like both extremes but I find the inbetween bits a bit dull :S Either a heat wave or a blizzard for me please :)

I was born during a really bad blizzard.. That's why they call me... The Blizzard! Muhahaha!

to me it was spring or autumn...

I choose autumn since we've been having heatwaves in spring already:thumbdown: Allthough.... Hmm, actually I should have gone for winter, our climate's sooo messed up, that autumn actually's still summer, and the leaves start falling in winter...

Oh well, so I choose autumn because in normal circumstances it has the most georgeous colors, leaves falling, oh just it's gorgeous

oh I voted winter since I am a xmas addict, but I really LOVE also autumn: my season, cause I was born in september. nature's so beautiful then, esp. if its good weather.. :wub2:

My opinion really changes with the seasons! (:roftl:) For example, right now I'm DEFINITELY in the mood for summer, whereas once fall rolls around I'll be excited about that. I learn to love every season, I guess ;)