FREDDIESDOUBLE

Fav Season!  

188 members have voted

1. 1. Fav Season!

• Winter - Brrrr its cold , shiver shiver
    • Spring - dawn of new things and leaves and rabbits
    • Summer - Ice cream and sunbathing
    • Autumn - Leaves yeahh and crisp mornings

I love autumn. I love how the leaves change color. I also like summer but have very fair skin so I tend to burn quite easy. It's frustrating because both my sisters can tan but I am either very, very white, or very very red. There is no in between. The sun is just not my friend!!!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

favorite to least fav mine goes:

SUMMER

SPRING

FALL

WINTER

i hate the cold...and LOVE THE WARMTH! and no school for 2 months! and ice cream and swimming in the pool and summer is a great time to play soccer!:thumb_yello: i hate the weather in western ny its like 9 months of cold winter and like 3 months-sometimes only two of nice sunny days and warrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmth:thumb_yello:

Spring!

Dreaming of holidays (the wait is the sweetest part of everything :) ) and nature waking up...not to hot weather, people more cheerful, new love stories (but still none for me :thumbdown: )

I love spring :wub2:

summer all year long. so i can have parties. i have to celebrate my husbant's on august the 15th and then mika's and my daughter's on the 18th.

oh, and holiday at sea, and dancing nights on mika's music....

so, a huge vote for summer.

Because of global warming.. NY doesn't HAVE a summer anymore. Global warming freaks me out so I like to call it a refreshing new climate adventure! =]

Global warming is so scary. And it makes me so agry that no one really does anything about it *sigh* :sneaky2:

So we have four choice here :wink2:

Whats your favourite season and why ? , for me its AUTUMN , being a true romantic , the leaves changing colour , the crisp mornings , frost on the ground and clear blue skies makes it a winner!

Pssht! You!! A true romantic?!?! :naughty:

I suppose you are quite charming really....:blush-anim-cl:

I like autum too Freddie, but i have to choose summer cos in the winter i get really depressed, cos theres no sun or hot weather... but winter does mean christmas......... and my birthday is in autumn..... :naughty:

Because of global warming.. NY doesn't HAVE a summer anymore. Global warming freaks me out so I like to call it a refreshing new climate adventure! =]

Ohh yeah i heard somewhere that them science geeks reckon that in 40 years or sumthing, were only gonna have 2 seasons, a really hot one and a milder one...... :boxed::shocked::blink: So basically, we wont have spring or autumn any more, we'll just have really hot summers, and the winters will be much warmer than they are now....

• 3 months later...
Autumn is coming yeahhh :biggrin2:

Falling leaves , crisp blue skied mornings :thumb_yello:

And a lot of rain and wind and cold..:boxed:

Neh.. I prefer spring..:thumb_yello:

When everything seems new again..:blush-anim-cl:

Autumn is coming yeahhh :biggrin2:

Falling leaves , crisp blue skied mornings :thumb_yello:

ermmm it still summer in France :blink::biggrin2:

ice cream, sea, suntan, bbq, spending night in the garden watching the stars, travelling, holidays...Love Summer...

Im a real Mediteranean girl!!!:roftl:

Tanta ur avvie is veru funny!