• Summer - Ice cream and sunbathing
    • Autumn - Leaves yeahh and crisp mornings

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted summer but it was totally equal between spring and summer

Spring is the time for new beginnings, a time to jump in freshly blossom (mossold), Mornings where you get outside and smell the air thats not quite damp but yet from the sparkling dew on the grass the end of winter

Autumn because of the crisp leaves, jumping in leaves freshly raked into a nice neat pile and having to rake them up again, Mornings where you get outside and smell the air thats not quite damp but yet from the sparkling dew on the grass

SUMMER most of all because its Christmas, BBQ's, its a time for the beach, not so much being in the water, but sitting on the shoreline, watching the waves and listing to the wuuushhh that the water makes, making sand castles with the friends and their kids, staying out later, Buying a bottle of chilled L&P and catching fish! (to eat them preferably!)

(before I start, i cannot believe you have over 14,000 posts!)

for me, my favourite season is summer (maybe apart from this year...*grumble grumble stupidumberellasongmakingitrainallthetime*)

not because of ice cream...

but because of:

-The fashion

-The social side, so much more to do in the summer!

-Lazy days

-sunbathing and getting a tan

-atmosphere

-theme parks

-THE BEACH!!!!!!!!!

autumn is definitely my favorite!!! the wonderful colors of the leaves and the temperature is just right.. and if i'm lucky it'll rain :thumb_yello: it's just so beautiful...

YEH :biggrin2:

The Autumn in UK is stunning but I had the pleasure of seeing it many times in Porland Or and South Korea , the amount of trees there makes it beautiful :wub2: :wub2:

YEH :biggrin2:

The Autumn in UK is stunning but I had the pleasure of seeing it many times in Porland Or and South Korea , the amount of trees there makes it beautiful :wub2: :wub2:

i wish i could travel and see things like that :wub2: i love trees all year long but in the autumn they are just amazing!!

Anything but WINTER!!!! :thumbdown:

Although I like all the other 3 seasons, I had to choose spring because it's the season that provides a relief from the winter chill.

My favourite season? Summer! Fall is so melancholic and, generally, I have a lot to do in those months. I hate winter; cold paralyses me and spring is... well. I don't know. Summer is energy and sun and freedom from my studies and my job. So yeah, summer rocks! :punk:

I like both extremes. I love really hot sunny summers but I also love really cold snowy wintery days. Unfortunately we don't seem to get either here any more :( It's either warm(ish) and raining or cold and raining. We've had about 6 days of sun this year so far and last winter I only had to take out my gloves once when it snowed for about a day. :sneaky2:

Winter! Winter! Winter!

Cold, scarf, gloves, snow, sweater.......and then Christmas time! Jingle Bells everywhere, the perfume all over the shops, people running to buy presents, wrapping paper....:wub2: LOVE IT!

Winter! Winter! Winter!

Cold, scarf, gloves, snow, sweater.......and then Christmas time! Jingle Bells everywhere, the perfume all over the shops, people running to buy presents, wrapping paper....:wub2: LOVE IT!

YEAH!!!! :punk: go mirtilla go!!! this people doesn't appreciate much christmas and snow and cold and blankets and happy people! :mf_rosetinted: