• Spring - dawn of new things and leaves and rabbits
    • Summer - Ice cream and sunbathing
    • Autumn - Leaves yeahh and crisp mornings

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I live in FLORIDA, so we don't see 'real season changes' .....

my vote was Autumn!!!!!!! Leaves don't really change but, there is a cripsness to the air- and I LOVE the feeling that comes with Autumn time! October and November are my fave months! :wink2:

I'm born in February, so..WINTER :punk: !

I would like snowboarding all year, but natural snow in my country is kinda becoming extinct...

by the way, I've learnt that I'm in the way to snuff too:blink:

we, red-haired people, should be preserve as human species:bleh:

Autumn!

It's beautiful here in Canada at fall. The weather is not too rainy (usually), the leaves, new clothes, boots (I just love boots!) and school! (I know, I used to love going back to school, I'm a nerd).

I would have say spring but these years, we don't have spring anymore. We have snow and the next day is 25 degree C!!!!!

The summers and winters can be very extreme where I live. We have had 100 degree weather this summer and we usually have that kind of heat every summer. And our winters can be even worse. Last winter we had horrible snow storms and people were stuck in their houses for days. We were an an alert for about a week!

why is this even a thread??:blink:

freddie you're from england, and you know that there ARE no seasons.:thumbdown:

winter- cold

spring- cold

summer- cold

autumn- cold

not really much of a question huh!!!:boxed:

Lmao! Don't insult my fave country!:wink2: Benefit of cold is that: when you're cold you can put on layers and get warm. When you're hot you can strip down to your underware and still need ice-cream, aircons and ice packs! Trust me! I have had the pleasure!

Lmao! Don't insult my fave country!:wink2: Benefit of cold is that: when you're cold you can put on layers and get warm. When you're hot you can strip down to your underware and still need ice-cream, aircons and ice packs! Trust me! I have had the pleasure!

well at least you see the sun!!!!

i don't think i have ever seen it in the last two weeks!!!

trust me, be lucky you can strip down to your underwear!!!!

it must take me at least 15 minutes to take everything off when i get ready for bed!!!!!

well at least you see the sun!!!!

i don't think i have ever seen it in the last two weeks!!!

trust me, be lucky you can strip down to your underwear!!!!

it must take me at least 15 minutes to take everything off when i get ready for bed!!!!!

Shame... I have to admit I was bloody freezing in England! But being a tourist all the tours and site seeing kept me pretty much distracted!:thumb_yello:

Shame... I have to admit I was bloody freezing in England! But being a tourist all the tours and site seeing kept me pretty much distracted!:thumb_yello:

lol, i've been freezing since forever!!!!

i'm ALWAYS wearing a jumper and my hands are in gloves when i type in the computer:roftl:

where abouts did you visit??

yeah remember those national forecastes for a hot summer because of the bad winter???

what happened to it??:blink:

Well every morning when I'm watching Sky news and the weather comes on the lady talks about the hot weather coming in from Scotland or where ever and "it's going up to 23 dgrees!" :roftl:

i think someone else has stole our sun...hmmm...who i wonder...

but who did it??

*digs out sherlock holmes outfit and put plastic pipe in mouth thinking*

Well every morning when I'm watching Sky news and the weather comes on the lady talks about the hot weather coming in from Scotland or where ever and "it's going up to 23 dgrees!" :roftl:

well lucky them!!!!

i'm still cold!!!:roftl:

i think...america proberly has! but im not that bothered about the sun...too hot...i hate it' date=' plus LOADS of tourists come down to crap cornwall, hardly anything exciting happens, well, probely exciting for those who have never been to the beach...but i hate beaches.:bleh:[/quote']

no way!!!

suprised you ain't been eaten by those sharks:naughty: