• Summer - Ice cream and sunbathing
    • Autumn - Leaves yeahh and crisp mornings

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter for me :thumb_yello:

Sunny but frosty mornings when the pavements glitter like diamonds - a hoar frost outlining all the holly leaves in ice crystals - the first snowfall :biggrin2: - building a snowman - the brilliance of the stars on a winter evening - coming out of the cold into a nice warm house .....

I even love those dark dreary days when it seems that all the colour has been sucked out of the world :wub2:

With you here :biggrin2:

I love autumn, it's so beautiful and love how people are so efficient after lazy summer days. I loved school as a kid, and in autumn it was always time to go back to school after over two months of waiting. Autumn is the best time of the year to be outdoors (all those colors!) and I really love clothes you usually wear in autumn.

And I especially love rain :wub2:

I love spring! New things and rabbits and all those cute stuff indeed:biggrin2:

And the weather is usually nice, and my Birthday is in spring.

Everything just seems so great in spring!

Summer is just too hot for me, and autumn and winter are just too cold, even though I love Christmas and stuff. I just don't love cycling to school over icey roads that much:naughty:And I always get colds and I hate that.

I love spring! New things and rabbits and all those cute stuff indeed:biggrin2:

And the weather is usually nice, and my Birthday is in spring.

Everything just seems so great in spring!

Summer is just too hot for me, and autumn and winter are just too cold, even though I love Christmas and stuff. I just don't love cycling to school over icey roads that much:naughty:And I always get colds and I hate that.

ditto!:thumb_yello:

I love winter! My friends think i am crazy for saying that but its true, mailny because it is very hot in my country during the summer/autumn/early winter, and we hardly have any rain, i simply love rain and winter cloths.

Winter for me :thumb_yello:

Sunny but frosty mornings when the pavements glitter like diamonds - a hoar frost outlining all the holly leaves in ice crystals - the first snowfall :biggrin2: - building a snowman - the brilliance of the stars on a winter evening - coming out of the cold into a nice warm house .....

I even love those dark dreary days when it seems that all the colour has been sucked out of the world :wub2:

I think it's easier to be positive about the winter time when you live in a country like England. The winter in Sweden is so long, first snow maybe in November, and because I live close to the coast the weather it’s either freezing cold and no snow, only rain and wind, or... it can be lots of snow :sneaky2: and the temperature goes down to minus 20-25 degrees Celsius.

But the early darkness is the worst thing of it all; right now it's completely dark at four o'clock in the afternoon and it's getting worse each day.

I've seen pictures in the Oldlings thread of daffodils blooming in the month of March, here they don't come until the end of May!

Our summer is really short and we can never be sure that it will be warm at all!:wink2:

I think it's easier to be positive about the winter time when you live in a country like England. The winter in Sweden is so long, first snow maybe in November, and because I live close to the coast the weather it’s either freezing cold and no snow, only rain and wind, or... it can be lots of snow :sneaky2: and the temperature goes down to minus 20-25 degrees Celsius.

But the early darkness is the worst thing of it all; right now it's completely dark at four o'clock in the afternoon and it's getting worse each day.

I've seen pictures in the Oldlings thread of daffodils blooming in the month of March, here they don't come until the end of May!

Our summer is really short and we can never be sure that it will be warm at all!:wink2:

My birthday's april 6th - I was born in a snow storm, and every year since I was about 13 it snowed. :wink2:

i voted for summer, warmth and sunshine! :wub2: love all the other seasons as well, but autumn+winter are just too long imo. about winter i love the snow, skiing and christmas/new year, but i'm always freezing and after about 1-2 months i get so fed up with the leaveless trees and the lack of daylight. spring makes me feel euphoric, it's so great to find the first flowers of the year and see how nature awakes in the most beautiful colours, including the wonderful smells in the air. :wub2: and my birthday is in spring. bad thing: hay fever. :sneaky2: and still not warm enough for my liking. :naughty: summer might have a few bad sides too, for example wasps, i hate them! :sneaky2: but at least it's warm+sunny, that makes up for everything! :biggrin2: about autumn i like the rustling leaves under my feet and the beautiful colours of the trees, but also the storms if i can stay inside cuddled up in a blanket with a good book. makes me feel extra cozy if the weather outside is so windy+rainy. :bleh:

We might have different winters, but we have the same sort of summer :wink2:

I Love Autumn,

a wonderful mix of winter and spring, all wrapped into one lovely package. It smells so nice outside especially after it rains and the crunchy-ness of the leaves. Its all so beautiful, and also a great time to take artsy pictures.

I Love Autumn,

a wonderful mix of winter and spring, all wrapped into one lovely package. It smells so nice outside especially after it rains and the crunchy-ness of the leaves. Its all so beautiful, and also a great time to take artsy pictures.

Yup Im with you , pretty much why its my fav too:wub2:

• 1 month later...