If Mika could?

claire

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bohemian Rhapsody, Purple Rain, Somebody to Love, Killer Queen? Those would be really good, I bet.

Does it sound crazy to say that I really want to hear him sing Barcelona?

....:blush-anim-cl:

Any of those would be awesome, especially Somebody To Love, but Barcelona...I could just imagine how utterly amazing Mika would sound singing that...:thumb_yello:

Killer Queen

My Melancholy Blues

Seaside Rendezvous (that would be fun! :naughty: )

Play the Game

(and so many more by Queen)

Unchained Melody should fit Mika's voice perfectly... :wink2:

Madonna's Like a Virgin :roftl:

And...Jeff Buckley's Grace :wub2:

I have no idea... I like him singing his own songs because they are different :D oh gosh im tired.. I know when I am cause I start missing out letters.. grrr

ooh, as long as we're talking about Queen songs, how bout Mustapha?...Mika would sound awesome doing that one...:thumb_yello:...or anything that Roger Taylor does those crazy high notes on...cause I think Mika's one of the few people who could actually hit them right...:original:

ooh, as long as we're talking about Queen songs, how bout Mustapha?...Mika would sound awesome doing that one...:thumb_yello:...or anything that Roger Taylor does those crazy high notes on...cause I think Mika's one of the few people who could actually hit them right...:original:

Yeeeeah! Mustapha would be awesome! :thumb_yello:

Yes, any song created by Prince would be enlightened by Mika's voice (although I love Prince's). And Barcelona should sound great, too. What a good idea ! I think Mika can sing anything and make it sound better. Tonight, during the Taratata show, he even sang an old French song, turning it into something really ace !!!!

On the way home from the Barfly gig, Rufus Wainwright was on the radio singing Judy Garland's "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" and I was thinking what a good job Mika would make of that.

I want to hear him sing more of the Marriage of Figaro. The small bit he did on Taratata, showing how Grace Kelly is based on that melody, I was enthralled how he so easily alternated between falsetto and baritone, in the same breath !!!! I'm sure he has much more vocal gymnastics in store for us.

CW.

Raspberry Breret - Prince! Oh that would be ace or Purple Rain but then that is and will always be Prince. Another could be There must be an Angel( playing with my heart) ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yesh thats my favourite so far lots of high notes for him to practice!

xx

Killer Queen

My Melancholy Blues

Seaside Rendezvous (that would be fun! :naughty: )

Play the Game

(and so many more by Queen)

Unchained Melody should fit Mika's voice perfectly... :wink2:

Madonna's Like a Virgin :roftl:

And...Jeff Buckley's Grace :wub2:

I'd add also "Bring back that leroy brown"