Koko Review - 2007

babspanky

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/live_reviews/article1431720.ece

I hadn't seen this one either and there seems to be stuff in the Times Online website coming up for 25.02 that won't come up yet.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/article1289311.ece

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The second review is well-written, but the first... I'm so bothered by the superficiality of critics. What they see first is bubblegum, and they say : "it's candy, it's airy, it's sweet nothing"; so many of them don't get it.

But who cares? Everyone else does! :cool:

I know, it's nice if everyone doing a review agrees with us, but we know they won't. I thought it looked fabulous from the pictures and videos I've seen and sounded great fun.

I think I am at the stage where I don't much care what anyone else thinks, I love Mika and his music, bugger everyone else! :mf_rosetinted:

I know, it's nice if everyone doing a review agrees with us, but we know they won't. I thought it looked fabulous from the pictures and videos I've seen and sounded great fun.

I think I am at the stage where I don't much care what anyone else thinks, I love Mika and his music, bugger everyone else! :mf_rosetinted:

Well said :thumb_yello: I totally agree