Kaisers say Mika must go!

babspanky

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah because "Ruby Ruby Ruby Rubay" isn;t gonna get annoying REEEEEALLY fast! What's that I hear you say?...It already has?!? :bleh:

Kaiser Chiefs are sooo overrated. One of the Radio 1 cool indie bands that everyone feels they 'should' like. :thumbdown:

I guess its hard to live with the fact that they are just one of many in a large pool, I do like them but they are very average at the. mo. And yeah Ruby ruby ruby is annoying already! There are loads of bands that could easily be them at the mo, for example the Kooks who I just caught a bit on the radio 2 session and heard their 'new song' if every i heard a rip off that is it, i nearly fell off my chair when Dermot said it was a new exclusive!! I was thinking all through the song that it was a bad cover of another song i love! So anyway the music was Knock knock knocking on heavens door(GnR) with new and not improved lyrics..I thought anyway...I do also quite like the Kooks by the way! All these bands at the mo. are fab and miles better than that mad dance era of the 90's , but MIKA is just special, isnt he. :mf_lustslow: And therefore deserves his stint at the top, that no competition statement was a bit off.

I expect in reality they all love Mika anyway, those journalists love stirring

Urgh. OH EM GEE. I cant believe that TOTALLY BORING SONG even got in the top 3. Its rubbish. It has no colour.. you can dance to it and go crazy. UGH. ITS SO RUBBISH DX I feel really sorry for Mika :( I hope hes not sad though. He should release Lollipop and push them STRAIGHT off no. 1. That would be brilliant to see that. But then again ya wouldnt want them to relased so quickly XP