Glasgow: ABC 1 or 2?

kath

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, no worries there........I will be there and certainly aren't a teeneger! I am just glad that someone has replied that is actually going, I was begining to think I would be on my own!

Have a great night in Glasgow:biggrin2:

don't miss the support band. It is a mix of 2 bands, but they are fab.

Can't wait to hear all of your gossip and meet up details!!!!

lv, andi xxx

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS BL**DY BRILLIANT! It was amazing, it was totally incredible.............. I could go on for hours! It was one of the most amazing nights of my life! The youngling (my daughter) and I were right at at the front (There is no there is no truth in the rummor that we killed several people to get there, we are just fast runners!) Mika was just fantastic! To say he blew me away would be a total understatement. The youngling got some fantastic vid and hopefully at the weekend (when she is not at college) I will get her to put it on here.........it is totally uninterupted as she was about a meter away from him. When he played Billy Brown at the piano and smiled directly at me I think I must have resembled a pat of Lurpak on a summers day as I just melted! Will be great to hear what anybody else thought about it..........I didn't see anyone although we hadn't made plans to meet..........not sure if I saw Pheeny.........may have done........were you wearing a rosette Pheeny? Can't wait for Barrowlands in May but I don't think I will ever experience a gig like that again...........so close.............ummmmmmmmmmm I think I am in memory heaven!

Cheers Freddie. YOu were right about Glasgow gigs......it was my first as I am a yorkshire lass who has only been here a year. You will have to try and make it up for one of Mika's Glasgow gigs.