Glasgow: ABC 1 or 2?

kath

Yeah, the piano pic is my favourite.........I just wish I could have got rid of the towel blocking his face. I am trying to work out if I can get away with a framed copy of that one on my bedside table!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your pics are good too scg. I can't help about the vid I am afraid, we kept trying to upload ours last night and it was just freaking out........we will try again as it is pretty good. We have more pics (stills ) that we could post if anyone wants us to.......I just don't want to overkill as there are so many on here. Let me know if anyone wants to see them.

Cheers sheena, that really brings it all back! You must have been just behind us. It really p***es me off that people seem to think it is ok to talk right through Over my Shoulder, unbelievable. If we ever manage to get our vid sorted out they are much shorter clips. I really enjoyed watching yours.

ill add the other clips that ive got soon

ok heres some more photo but i had to photoshop the photo of me & mika i was a right mess in it through to drinking large amounts of southern comfort lol

5_me___mika.jpg

2_S5000823.JPG

3_S5000844.JPG

1_S5000822.JPG

1_S5000832.JPG

1_S5000854.JPG

1_S5000853.JPG

Cheers sheena, that really brings it all back! You must have been just behind us. It really p***es me off that people seem to think it is ok to talk right through Over my Shoulder, unbelievable. If we ever manage to get our vid sorted out they are much shorter clips. I really enjoyed watching yours.

Yeh exactly the same a Newcastle , these lasses nearly talked over it until me and Fillip gave them a real tongue lashing!!! :biggrin2: