Sign in to follow this  
minks

In Estonia !

Yay!!

I just saw him on MTV, nr. 15 on Baltic top 20. And the stupid VJ had to talk about his sexuality again.* Rolls eyes *

" Mika keeldub kategooriliselt rääkimast oma seksuaalsusest, niiet keegi ei tea kas tal on kodus mees, naine vöi hoopis lemmikloom. "

" Mika keeldub kategooriliselt rääkimast oma seksuaalsusest, niiet keegi ei tea kas tal on kodus mees, naine vöi hoopis lemmikloom. "

:raygun::furious: :laser: :rocket:

Woohoooooooooo :woot_jump:!

You don't know how happy that makes me! You guys made me want to listen to the radio more :bleh:.

And oh yes, he WILL come visit us, or I'll MAKE him visit us :).

For other Estonian fans of course, although keeping him only for us isn't a bad idea:blush-anim-cl:

Ofcourse it isn't. But we'll have to share then.:roftl:

:toot: Yay for Estonia :yay: He really should play there, you kinda deserve it more than us :boxed::o

#13 in the Danish charts this week btw (and #9 for downloads) we are slow, but we are getting closer :mf_rosetinted:

:toot: Yay for Estonia :yay: He really should play there, you kinda deserve it more than us :boxed::o

#13 in the Danish charts this week btw (and #9 for downloads) we are slow, but we are getting closer :mf_rosetinted:

Everybody here deserves to see him! Even if there aren't much other fans like you in Denmark then atleast you deserve to see him.:naughty::wink2:

Yes, you are getting closer. Hopefully he'll be soon no 1:punk: !