• The Full Red
    • Green/Blue Sweater
    • Purple Sweater

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, I'm getting those odd looks all the time:blink: I'm pretty sure that one day at the bus station three women were talking about me and laughing. But considering their own awful clothes I didn't give a f*** :blush-anim-cl::roftl: I hate judging people.

good for you. :thumb_yello: hey, if mika could pull off the red trousers, why can't we??

i'd rather everyone in the world wore what they wanted to wear regardless of what other ppl thought. our streets would be much more interesting!:mf_rosetinted:

good for you. :thumb_yello: hey, if mika could pull off the red trousers, why can't we??

i'd rather everyone in the world wore what they wanted to wear regardless of what other ppl thought. our streets would be much more interesting!:mf_rosetinted:

LOL, who is pulling whose trousers off?

Actually his trousers are so tight I wonder who has the privelege of helping him pull them off?

LOL, who is pulling whose trousers off?

Actually his trousers are so tight I wonder who has the privelege of helping him pull them off?

:lmfao: nooooo! i mean pull off in the "wear with ease" kind of way, not the "i want to make his babies" kind of way! :shocked:

mika looks much nicer in my head with his trousers on than with them off... :bleh: but if i ever happened to have those intentions (and got the chance to express them, lol), it would take some skilled pulling. :blink: ok no more said!

:lmfao: nooooo! i mean pull off in the "wear with ease" kind of way, not the "i want to make his babies" kind of way! :shocked:

mika looks much nicer in my head with his trousers on than with them off... :bleh: but if i ever happened to have those intentions (and got the chance to express them, lol), it would take some skilled pulling. :blink: ok no more said!

:roftl: That was so funny.Don't know why though.:blink::roftl: