Hello from NYC

ClashOfTheRainbow

hi everyone my name is Shellene and I live in Brooklyn I never really liked watching MTV but one morning as I was getting ready to go to school i was flipping through the music channels I landed on MTV I tried changing the channel but my remote stopped working and right as i got up to change the channel using the buttons on the Tv Grace Kelly started to play I stood there in my undies and socks listening to him and when he did that Freddy impersonation that was it so since then every morning at 6:34 I keep my eyes peeled on the MTV channel just to see the video:bleh:

and thats my story

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i just found something out Ive seen and heard about Mika before How could I forget I was looking in picture album awhile ago and saw this pic

1_Mika-Showcase1.jpg I just remembered that I saw a magazine article about him with that exact pic and i remember saying "Damn the guy has got some nice legs":wink2: I cant believe I forgot

Oh BTW thanks guys

OMG i just found something out Ive seen and heard about Mika before How could I forget I was looking in picture album awhile ago and saw this pic

1_Mika-Showcase1.jpg I just remembered that I saw a magazine article about him with that exact pic and i remember saying "Damn the guy has got some nice legs":wink2: I cant believe I forgot

Oh BTW thanks guys

What magazine was it?

Hi Shellene:partytime2: It's good to know that I'm not the only New Yorker in love with Mika :wub2: Let's keep our fingers crossed to see Mika in Big Apple any time soon :wink2:

i was reading a review here on the internet from Gothamist's Mika Review

this is what they had to say

Mika Takes Manhattan

Monday was a busy night. First stop was to The Box for a private/label showcase with English pop sensation Mika, who is perhaps the most ridiculous person we encountered all week. If you can, picture the Scissor Sisters nu-disco sound, but with no self awareness whatsoever. Add flowing blonde hair, a ruffled tuxedo shirt and ball tingling falsetto, and you have Mika. After 2 songs, we were left completely speechless, but the rest of the crowd was dancing and singing along and having a blast, so who the hell knows. Someday we'll see a youtube video of him singing a duet with Clay Aiken on the Today show and not be surprised in the slightest. (Pic via Brooklyn Vegan)

I thought it was mean

Hiya,

welcome,

I first heard an interview by the chart show hosts about Mika when he was no 2, I was stuck in a traffic jam in Reading, on a Sunday afternoon in mid January, and he was talking about his amazing toy collection, and I thought, what an amazing guy ,and then I listened to the song 'Grace Kelly' and I felt such an uplift that the car went into overdrive and for the whole journey back to Wilshire I just couldn't get the tune out of my head...