Dead Ringers

chloe

Was watching Dead Ringers on Thursday and the sketch with the newsreader came on (the one who does random song words then says "more on that story later") and she said "I could be brown, I could be blue, I could be violet sky, I could be hurtful, I could be purple, I could be anything you like- more on that story later"

This is a bit of a random pointless post and most likely won't make sense unless you know Dead Ringers but there we go anyway, made me giggle :naughty:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit I missed it - I love those newsreader bits though, it's the completely straightfaced delivery that makes 'em. Have to say though, when I first read the title of this thread I was a bit bemused about what kind of sketch they could possibly have worked Mika into already!

Yep - saw it too & thought - 'hey, Mikas' made Dead Ringers - he must be really cool!'

Being a Gary Barlow fan I also couldn't help having agiggle at the t shirts at the end of the Take That sketch (anyone who saw it will know what I mean!):naughty: :naughty: