MIKA album is the best solution if u dont feel like cleaning... ;)

Sivan

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!!!!!!! dont study with MIKA!!!! its impossible!!!! LOL

i tried working with it and it doesnt help much ;)

i think it can help cleaning tho ;) dont u guys think? :)

clean and dance! :punk:

oh and im sorry to say that but i downloaded his album....im bad i know! i promisse to buy it when it will arrive israel!!! but for now i just couldnt wait!!!

I think that with cleaning it may work:mf_rosetinted: I should try it, don't wanna describe how my room looks right now:shocked:

lol nicole....u should see my apartment now!

im packing to move... so its a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tomorrow ill put MIKA FULL VOLUME and well see what happens ;)

the speakers for my computer are dead :crybaby: I can only listen to it with headphones on until I can buy the cd...which is why I have spent so much time online the past few days :fisch: I assume my appartment will be cleaned again around the 5th of March :mf_rosetinted:

guys why dont u download it for now??

i couldnt wait...i downloaded it about a week ago....

this store that i called said they will have it this month on the 13th...i checked and thay said no sorry in a week from now.... i waited a week....checked and again! "sorry in a week"

now its suppose to b here on the 30th..... u think it will happen?!?!?

can't you buy it online? I had no trouble buying it online, even if it's not officially released here yet :mf_rosetinted: only had trouble getting Over my shoulder, that isn't on the album when you buy it in Danish online shops at least, but I could buy it seperately a couple of days later :cool:

can't you buy it online? I had no trouble buying it online, even if it's not officially released here yet :mf_rosetinted: only had trouble getting Over my shoulder, that isn't on the album when you buy it in Danish online shops at least, but I could buy it seperately a couple of days later :cool:

yeah i can buy it online but because im moving i was afraid it wont arrive to me on time so im waiting for it to get here or ill buy it online after i move but i think by the time i get to the usa it will b released there :)