MIKA album is the best solution if u dont feel like cleaning... ;)

Sivan

yeah i can buy it online but because im moving i was afraid it wont arrive to me on time so im waiting for it to get here or ill buy it online after i move but i think by the time i get to the usa it will b released there :)

Oh I meant buying the music files actually, I also ordered the cd, but that didn't arrive yet...I'm gonna end up with so many copies :roftl:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I meant buying the music files actually, I also ordered the cd, but that didn't arrive yet...I'm gonna end up with so many copies :roftl:

ooooh i see....i didnt check that but i prefer having the actual cd with the lyrics and everything....its colorfull and lovley to look at to ;)

i downloaded it for free...lol but ill buy the CD :)

I hope you'll love there! ;) LA-wow!

i hope so!

im gonna miss mika in 2 days :(

going to the coachella festival in california... on april....but only have a ticket for the first day of the festival... and he will preform on the 3rd day :(

:thumbdown:

ooooh i see....i didnt check that but i prefer having the actual cd with the lyrics and everything....its colorfull and lovley to look at to ;)

i downloaded it for free...lol but ill buy the CD :)

Yeah it's better to have the cd of course, I'm just not very patient :blush-anim-cl: And no I'm not some kind of saint, I download everything else for free, just bought this one, since it gets more promotion the more its bought, even if the downloads don't count in the actual charts :boxed:

Yeah it's better to have the cd of course, I'm just not very patient :blush-anim-cl: And no I'm not some kind of saint, I download everything else for free, just bought this one, since it gets more promotion the more its bought, even if the downloads don't count in the actual charts :boxed:

yes we need to help mika :) tho i think he is doing very good allready ;)

he is on the israeli radio a lot now :)

i knew the day will come....i told everyone just wait and see!!!

at first everyone i know were like "WHO?! MIKA?!" now they know grace kelly.... allmost every word of it.... ;) lol

yes we need to help mika :) tho i think he is doing very good allready ;)

he is on the israeli radio a lot now :)

i knew the day will come....i told everyone just wait and see!!!

at first everyone i know were like "WHO?! MIKA?!" now they know grace kelly.... allmost every word of it.... ;) lol

It's also played quite a lot on the radio here, but people still go "WHO?" when I mention him :boxed: Still can't find anyone who wants to go to the concert with me :crybaby: Maybe I just have really boring friends :doh:

It's an awesome cd for cleaning and dancing but so not for schoolwork,you can't concentrate and end up with random words like lollipop and Mika in it, as I found out :naughty:

LMAO! thats funny :)

It's also played quite a lot on the radio here, but people still go "WHO?" when I mention him :boxed: Still can't find anyone who wants to go to the concert with me :crybaby: Maybe I just have really boring friends :doh:

yeah i know what u mean...my close friends at work sing his songs with me cause i play it all the time lol

but others are like "sivan....your Boyfriend is on the radio" LOL!

Mika's music is also the best solution if you experience difficulties in waking up early as I always did. Now, I don't even have to put the record on : I just have to think "everybody's gonna love today, love today, love today..." or "big girl, you are beautiful...AHA !!!" with my eyes still closed and then I feel totally awake and fresh ! And I can jump off my bed !

Which doesn't mean I will arrive on time at work ! The other day, they announced "Relax" was to be played on the radio. I was ready to go and a little late, already, but you know what ? I just waited ! I just waited untill the song was over and left. I missed my bus, I was late but I felt so good !

I am in an even more remote location than Israel, and I never illegally download, I listen on internet radio or local radio...Illegal downloading is killing the music industry and making it harder for new artists to break out into the charts.

i know!!! i always buy cds because of this reason.... but i will when it arrives :)

I always start dancing like a savage listening to Love Today whilst trying to study for English class...this is not normal! I can't control myself listening to him! :lol3:

hehe last night i listened to this song and couldnt go to sleep.... just started dancing ...its nuts!