Kisses from Paris (France !) to everybody !

tinky

Hi you all !!!

I'm a Mireilles's friend who told me about your very sympathic site and forum.

Like her, I discovered Mika on French TV, as his song "Relax" was used as a jingle for a Canal+ show titleled "Le grand journal".

This little extract magnetized me, and I was desperately hoping that, someday, they'll reveal WHO was this mysterious artist... And one month ago becames the miracle ! We had the great honour to discover a musical genious, a wonderful singer and moreover a very nice and cute young man, MIKA ! You know what ? I bought his record just the day I had to go to the hospital for a retina operation because I had a big trouble with my eyes... And thinking to his music and this song "Relax", plus Mireille's presence by my side were the reasons I faced this operation and convalescence whith serenity ! This guy is a remady !!! A cure ! And his music, a balm for the heart and the soul.

I'm a 46 years old woman, born in the South West of France in 1960, but I live and work in Paris and its suburbs for an Internet Provider, at technical hotline.

I love music, sci-fi, cinema, nature, long walks through Paris or in my birthplace which is a very nice and quite place.

What more ? I became an addict for Mika, this Music Wonderman who is for me the inheriter of Prince (for the originality and talent) and Freddy Mercury and the Beatles (for his voice and the harmonies and choirs of his tracks !)

In brief, I'm totally satellized !!!

Friendly, Tinky :-)))

PS : Forgive me for my bad English... I lurnt it at school a long, long time ago.... :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello !

Thank you all for your nice welcoming and your compliments ! Felicitations to the courageous who answers me in French, because it is not an easy language !!! English is easier ! I love english. Since I was child, I had a real fascination for Anglo-Saxon music because I loved rythm, melodies and, moreover, the feeling, the groove and fun also the swing that English gives music and songs ! It's the reason why I lurnt it at school. The English sonorities seemed to me so musical, and when I hear a dialog in English, I find that its sounds like music... It's a very interesting language with innovations, creativity and a rapid evolution. In fact, every language has his charm, but the best one for music and dance, for slamming and rapping is ENGLISH !!! So, I like to be here, because I improve a little this beloved language, and you know what ? If French is a wonderful language for novels, theaters, poetry and love, German for philosophy, by exemple, English is a very practical language not only for songs, but sciences, theatre and cinema too !

So, thank you all !!! And moreover thank you, Mika, because you makes ring English like nobody else before !!!

Tinky :thumb_yello:

Hello !

Thank you all for your nice welcoming and your compliments ! Felicitations to the courageous who answers me in French, because it is not an easy language !!! English is easier ! I love english. Since I was child, I had a real fascination for Anglo-Saxon music because I loved rythm, melodies and, moreover, the feeling, the groove and fun also the swing that English gives music and songs ! It's the reason why I lurnt it at school. The English sonorities seemed to me so musical, and when I hear a dialog in English, I find that its sounds like music... It's a very interesting language with innovations, creativity and a rapid evolution. In fact, every language has his charm, but the best one for music and dance, for slamming and rapping is ENGLISH !!! So, I like to be here, because I improve a little this beloved language, and you know what ? If French is a wonderful language for novels, theaters, poetry and love, German for philosophy, by exemple, English is a very practical language not only for songs, but sciences, theatre and cinema too !

So, thank you all !!! And moreover thank you, Mika, because you makes ring English like nobody else before !!!

no french rocks :D I've studied it for 8 years.. still not very good at it, but I lvoe it! Def planning to study it in the future, too! :)

Its so amazing that people would even want to be bothered to learn english! It fascinates me, seeing as it is quite a hard language to learn.

Its my mother-tongue, and i cant even speak it half the time!

english is hard= try studying estonian:D actually I think every language is difficult, just need to take the time and study it properly :)

welcome, I think you will love chatting to us and we will love talking to you 'cause you sound very cheerful, open, warm and friendly!

It's great to have so many nationalities joining this truely international site; it also reflects Mika's global nfluence!

I just wish my french was as good as my german though I get by in France I cannot speak it as well as Mika did on the show!

Mireille and you, Steph, touch my heart so deeply, cause your compliments ! I don't think I deserve them, you know ! Sometimes, I've a very bad personality !!! I'm not a so good natured girl !!! But thank you very much !

Thank all of you for your friendship, your humour and moreover, for our common passion, this little wonder named MIKA !

And, one more time, a special joke for Mireille :

MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!:naughty:

Ok, goodbye everybody !