doesn't he look different?

cheeseygoodness

I think I saw a picture of him in heat where he was wearing a blue t shirt, he looked a tiny bit like Mikey Dalton from BB7 (Please don't bite my head off lol) Then there was a pic of him with a cup of tea and he looked completly different.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I saw a picture of him in heat where he was wearing a blue t shirt, he looked a tiny bit like Mikey Dalton from BB7 (Please don't bite my head off lol) Then there was a pic of him with a cup of tea and he looked completly different.

Ya there was that one photoshoot of him in the blue jacket, shirt and tie and it totally wasn't a mika look. It just didn't seem to fit him at all and he looked very different in that one, I think.

The picture of him putting on water in the morning he looks rather different. He's quite adorable with bed-head :naughty::wub2:

Clearly they're making him look older and "more mature" in the official photographs, because they reckon that's going to increase his mainstream credibility.

I think the main point isn't so much that he *looks* different in Grace Kelly, but that, apart from all the lighting effects, he's giving off a different vibe. In his interviews and public performances he's very kid-like, but sometimes when he performs he gets more serious and focused, he's got this different "persona". I think that's a conscious choice, since he says he was involved in almost every aspect of the making of the video, and he thought that that attitude would be the ideal manner in which to channel the feeling of the song.

Most people have a different vibe in their performance than in real life.

He's hot either way, mind. :)

excellent point:thumb_yello:

now that you mention it, there is a certain sort of attitude in the GK vid. that explains the half-opened-eyes look at times! :bleh:

• 1 month later...
Mika does look sooo very sexy in the grace kelly video. my best bit is near the end when he is all in red and kinda walks 2wards the camera looks directly at it and kinda pouts. And when he covers his eyes,i could b brown, i could b blue bit. always makes me go awwww. no matter how many times i c it!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Hard to decide what the best bit of the video is for me, for I think the whole thing is just pure sex :blush-anim-cl:

But I think my very favourite take is around 1:45 when he walks around wearing the purple jumper, especially the "Freddy" part. Although I don't really know why...:naughty:

I think one my favorite parts of GK is the beginning :)

Him laying in bed, being all melancholy and what not, it's like awww

and then, when we first sits down at the piano, I love the expression on his face... and those cheekbones! lol

yes idd! That's my fave part too... What I noticed too, Is that I love him in the color blue! fave pic is when he's wearing a blue shirt, fave part in the video : blue shirt too :wink2:

yeah i can se how it could be horrifying, especially for mika, him reaching out into the audience and getting licked by a fan

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roll1:

next time he would probably think twice before reaching out into the audience ...

It's Basically MIKA Being MIKA. Of Course MIKA Isn't Going To Be Totally "Organic" He Uses Stage Make - Up. And He Probably Was Supposed To Become Thinner For Those Magazine Shoots. It Accents His Pelvic Thrusts. :wink2:

Either Way, MIKA Is Way Hawt.. So Whatever He Looks Like, He Looks Like.

His Hair was much fully and bigger back in grace kelly; not how it is NOW. all short and compressed curls and stuff LOL...i really LOVED how it looked before when he first EVER performed on Later with Jools Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......like this pic on the night of the performance...

cimg6810xf4.jpg to die for.....:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: hopefully he grows his hair back like this.

cimg6809mj7.jpg With Jools Holland.

His Hair was much fully and bigger back in grace kelly; not how it is NOW. all short and compressed curls and stuff LOL...i really LOVED how it looked before when he first EVER performed on Later with Jools Holland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......like this pic on the night of the performance...

cimg6810xf4.jpg to die for.....:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: hopefully he grows his hair back like this.

cimg6809mj7.jpg With Jools Holland.

OMG!!! I had never seen the 1st one! how is that even possible??

it's one of the best I've ever seen :mf_lustslow: