doesn't he look different?

cheeseygoodness

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He does look different- Maybe it's because of his facial expression in Grace Kelly. He looks very serious, and in Love Today is looks much more playful!

I dunno.. Maybe it's because of his belt!

He does look different- Maybe it's because of his facial expression in Grace Kelly. He looks very serious, and in Love Today is looks much more playful!

I dunno.. Maybe it's because of his belt!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: the belt... that must be it...:roftl:

When i watch the "Grace Kelly" music video, and then i watch any other Mika video, i think he looks completley different. Anyone agree??

I agree! I think it depends on light and stuff like that

I guess in his music videos he looks different cos of the make up and stuff which makes him look young and u cant really see his cute stuble in pics he looks a bit older, but hes still so freakingly HOT!! :D:punk:

Truth be told I love watching the interveiws etc more than the music videos. Of course the overall amazing beautiful voice/falcetto boggles the mind every time but I love the natural way he is in interviews. Plus the laugh... LOVE that laugh and there is no better Mika-look than the Laughing-Mika-look.:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Truth be told I love watching the interveiws etc more than the music videos. Of course the overall amazing beautiful voice/falcetto boggles the mind every time but I love the natural way he is in interviews. Plus the laugh... LOVE that laugh and there is no better Mika-look than the Laughing-Mika-look.:mf_lustslow::wub2::blush-anim-cl:

I agree, obviously I still love watching the music vids but watching his interviews is like he was tlkin 2 us personally (if u get what i mean) and it just shows his personality and of course his humour, and hotness...and i could go on and on with the list....:naughty:

I agree, obviously I still love watching the music vids but watching his interviews is like he was tlkin 2 us personally (if u get what i mean) and it just shows his personality and of course his humour, and hotness...and i could go on and on with the list....:naughty:

TOTALLY know what you mean. He is so down to earth and beautiful and perfect with his curly flop of hair and perfect eyes and perfect smile and laugh and arms and hands and suspenders (braces) etc etc etc (ill stop myself here).