Mika looking for love...I volunteer!!!!

mika_lover

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. I have to admit it, although my heart belongs to Gary Barlow, Mika just has something (hot):mf_lustslow: about him! Sadly, girls, I think it may be in the same way that George Michael (in the Wham days of course!), Robbie (he's still not sure tho' is he?) & the GORGOEUS Captain JAck from Torchwood have!:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

yes who wouldn't he will a great dad n me as the mum to his babies lol

ok I think I got abit creepy with this one lol

one thing does this mean I love more then ulol

lol! You're a stalker! lol! I'm kidding of course!

I think little Baby-Mikas would look so adorable...! Esp. if they inherited those cheekbones and lips...

And perhaps they'd inherit his talent gene too and take over the world...

Screw teenage pregnancies...I'd never pass up the chance to have a Mini-Mika!! Hehe!

Anyone else feel the same?

I think that there could be 2 reasons why Mika doesn't get asked on many dates.

Firstly, it is possible to be "too gorgeous", so that most other people consider you to be out of their league.

Secondly, his sexuality in unclear, so maybe people are wary of guessing it wrongly.

These are the only possible reasons I could come up with why someone so utterly adorable doesn't have thousands of invitations every week! :naughty:

hahahah! i love that pic of him in the article.

I find it hard to believe that he doesnt get dates. i mean he's so gorgeous, talented, and interesting..... But then again i dont really know him. maybe i'd feel differently if i met him. after all, you can't judge a book by its cover (even if its incredibly gorgeous and perfect:wink2:)

I so know how he feels about being lonely (god I must sound SOO sad:roftl: ).

And Helen I know what you mean about John Barrowman (Captain Jack), must me go weak at the knees, shame he's already taken, his partner is SUCH a lucky guy, why are all the hot guys gay:emot-sad: (although JC Chasez isn't, so I live in hope:wub2: ). Don't worry I know the jury is still out on our guy, and it doesn't matter to me anyway, he's just too loveable whatever he is. there is nothing he can do or say that would disappoint me.