Mika looking for love...I volunteer!!!!

mika_lover

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some may not think its cool to be drunk.... and judging by the state of my liver, its not all that good!

But the best nights are when everyone is wasted together! Cause you just don't care about anything!

Worst case scenario...You end up in bed with one of your guy mates..not good....

Best case scenario...You end up in bed with Mika.....

YAY FOR DRUNKARDS!!!

:D

Some may not think its cool to be drunk.... and judging by the state of my liver, its not all that good!

But the best nights are when everyone is wasted together! Cause you just don't care about anything!

Worst case scenario...You end up in bed with one of your guy mates..not good....

YAY FOR DRUNKARDS!!!

wuzzah?! :shocked: ... :roftl:

mika was CALLING for a flood of fan-mail with a statement like that! maybe he seriously didn't expect so many ppl to be infatuated with him, and didn't think he'd get such a reply. :blush-anim-cl:

or maybe he knew.

well if he didn't expect it....aw! genuine naivety's always a nice thing.

YAY FOR DRUNKARDS!!!

Sarah, u are a girl after my own heart haha!!

Hi girls!

The best bit of getting hammered is ringing up everyone the next morning and trying to put the night back together in the snippets everyone remembers which means the night seems to last till the next one as a few days later you go" oh no I just remembered something!" but then you go out again and it goes on and on and on!!

The thing we don`t know is the real MIKA!

We only have the PR MIKA and how his record company tell him how he is to answer his questions in a way to promote himself.

I think maybey hes great and just the same but who knows?? Only his family and true friends and if they are this they won`t be the ones to tell us what he is really like.

After seeing that video were he mentions putting the chair,water and pills on his bed so he has to take them to get into bed means he obviously has had a few hammered nights in his time and why not after all hes only human!!

xx

After seeing that video were he mentions putting the chair,water and pills on his bed so he has to take them to get into bed means he obviously has had a few hammered nights in his time and why not after all hes only human!!

xx

Yea he looks pretty "relaxed" in the GK video aswell, as if that kinda thing happens everyday haha, drunk or not!... I think hed be pretty wicked to hang out with.

yeah and i read an interview where he is asked something about giving up a lads night out to spend time with the girlf and he said something along the lines of "no, unless I was hungover in which case yes" - lol. But obv he might have been kidding cos then he went on to say he wasnt much of a 'lad', or something... i dunno!

Well I don't know what I would have to use to be less shy:boxed: I guess if I'd be walking on a street and I would see Mika, I wouldn't even dare to talk to him:boxed: I hate being so shy!:sneaky2: People always think I'm arrogant or just freaky:sneaky2:

Me too! Before my friends got to know me, they thought I was full of myself just because I wouldn't talk. And then people at school think I'm weird because I don't talk to random strangers with wrinkled petticoats...I don't know where that last part came from but you know what I mean, right? :roll1:

But I do think that maybe Mika is just shy or something, or people are just too afraid to ask him out. Those are the only things I can think of as to why someone hasn't made a move yet! The guy's ideal! :mf_lustslow:

What is this fuss about a chair on a bed ? I don't get it !

He said in an itw that he heard : before you go you out with friends, to prevent hangover, you must put a chair on your bed, then a glass of water on the chair with aspirin... Then when you get home, even death-drunk, you HAVE TO remove the chair from your bed to get into it, and you can't remove the chair before you remove the glass on the chair... So you remember you have to drink the aspirin, so you're not hammered the day after... Something like that...

Personnally, I think I would end up sleeping in a wet bed !!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Fortunately, nature gave me the ability never being hammered... Can't remember everything... Can't eat anything the day after... But NO HEADACHE at all !! :punk:

He said in an itw that he heard : before you go you out with friends, to prevent hangover, you must put a chair on your bed, then a glass of water on the chair with aspirin... Then when you get home, even death-drunk, you HAVE TO remove the chair from your bed to get into it, and you can't remove the chair before you remove the glass on the chair... So you remember you have to drink the aspirin, so you're not hammered the day after... Something like that...

Personnally, I think I would end up sleeping in a wet bed !!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Fortunately, nature gave me the ability never being hammered... Can't remember everything... Can't eat anything the day after... But NO HEADACHE at all !! :punk:

No headache!!! , you are truley blessed ! , Im jealous :sneaky2::naughty: