Mika looking for love...I volunteer!!!!

mika_lover

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, I was interrupted ! I wanted to add that it is rather difficult for me to get drunk. I don't drink that often but do resist alcohol very well as if I really was an alcoholic ! Some people even thought I actually was one because I have to drink a lot before getting hammered ! Next day, I remember everything. I never loose my memory or start acting strangely : I always remember having talked and giggled too much ! :mf_lustslow: I am very cheerful and joyful in those moments ! I love everybody ! :wub2:

Me too! Before my friends got to know me, they thought I was full of myself just because I wouldn't talk. And then people at school think I'm weird because I don't talk to random strangers with wrinkled petticoats...I don't know where that last part came from but you know what I mean, right? :roll1:

But I do think that maybe Mika is just shy or something, or people are just too afraid to ask him out. Those are the only things I can think of as to why someone hasn't made a move yet! The guy's ideal! :mf_lustslow:

exactly the same here :D

I know i'm a bit late responding but i feel so bad for mika....How could he say no one wants to go out with him now? He's got the pick of the litter :) And who in their right mind would turn him down ever? He's a cutie...even if he wasnt famous i would go out with him :)