"Mika" burnt my sausages!!

Wendi

I put on my Mika album (bought yesterday :mf_lustslow: ) and started dancing and singing like a 10 year-old. Forgot my sausages cooking for lunch :no: Result?

All loved up on Mika :wub2: no lunch, and two dogs with a happy smile after eating MY lunch - but I still love him :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One friday I had a friend at my place. I was the one who had to make sure that the pizza we had would come out nicely. So, I put it in the oven and started showing all Mika videos to my friend. Then I realized that "OMG! The pizza!" :shocked: It was all burnt black under, but the top part was ok:bleh: So we still ate it and continued watching Mika:thumb_yello:

My God ! What funnies stories ! I've not this kind of problems... It is very hard for me to awake, and I can't bear radio or music or any sound early in the morning... So, I take my breakfast in a religious silence, ant it is just AFTER, in the bathroom, I put on music to awake me during my shower and my dressing up !!!! In fact, I would be near to kill someone if my breakfast get burnt !!! :naughty: :naughty: I've a very bad humour at awaking, and it is since my childhood... I don't know why, but I need a reaction time before starting and get off my bed ! And during my breakfast too...

Goodbye !

Tinbky:roftl: :roftl:

My God ! What funnies stories ! I've not this kind of problems... It is very hard for me to awake, and I can't bear radio or music or any sound early in the morning... So, I take my breakfast in a religious silence, ant it is just AFTER, in the bathroom, I put on music to awake me during my shower and my dressing up !!!! In fact, I would be near to kill someone if my breakfast get burnt !!! :naughty: :naughty: I've a very bad humour at awaking, and it is since my childhood... I don't know why, but I need a reaction time before starting and get off my bed ! And during my breakfast too...

Goodbye !

Tinbky:roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: I'm the opposite I'm brill in the mor:biggrin2: ning but come the afternoon I'm like a crabby old goat and then I'm awake again come the evening..very odd

I would make an exception for "our Mika", as you said !:roftl:

And, for more explanations, i'm more from the evening or the night that the morning...This maybe the explanation about my strange comportment in the morning... For me, the day begings after 11 AM, and ends around 4 AM, because I'm insomniac since my childhood, and I don't want to take somniferes or anything else like that because I would be afraid becoming a drug addicted ! And I don't want to loose my control on my mind or anything else... Maybe I'm a little paranoid, too.. :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Goodbue !

Tinky :roftl:

• 11 months later...

:roftl: Thanks for pointing out this thread...it deserves resurrecting, I think....

I boiled dry a boiled egg when i was on here once.....all of a sudden there was a funny smell coming from the kitchen and a saucepan on the hob as dry as a bone and a rather well done egg inside....:blush-anim-cl:

these stories are hilarious! I'm sure Mika would laugh hysterically if ye told him that he causes ye to burn food, hehehe. Surprisingly this hasn't happened to me, but sometimes I forget to eat cos i spend so much time on MFC hahaha