FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha I'm totally confused now though :shocked:

Copenhagen -> Manchester -> Crewe -> Nottingham -> Leeds -> Manchester -> London -> Copenhagen *looking at map* Yeah piece of cake indeed, although I can't find two of the places I'm supposed to be :roftl:

Yeh thats some route! , you may have a friend on the way back down to London! :thumb_yello:

Yeh thats some route! , you may have a friend on the way back down to London! :thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted: Think I've kinda decided to stay in Leeds after the concert and then go directly to London, then my friend will get a bus and meet me there :blush-anim-cl: I'm still a bit confused though :boxed:

Really cheap at the moment!!!!

http://www.gnertickets.co.uk/Buy_Tickets/Matrix/display_matrix.asp?expand=True&T2ID=6064_2007227144857

Dont wait too long they will sky rocket in price !

:yay: not really sure how it works though LOL but I'll figure it all out sometime next week when I know for sure if I'm going to Crewe or not :blink:

Would probably be better if I book everything at the same time :mf_rosetinted:

It will be like a MIKA road trip but on a train:blink: Really jealous! Cant wait til london though:thumb_yello:

Yeah it'll be great :yay: Still hoping that he'll add a few more shows in Scandinavia so I can do a real railtrip there :D The Copenhagen and Stockholm concerts are in the Easter vacation where my daughter will be with my parents, so if he could just do Finland and Norway as well within that time then I could buy a Scanrail ticket and do all :roftl: