Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is *severely* unnatural just how excited i am about this gig lol.. i'm like 'right it's nearly march and then that'll be only 2 months till Mika!! lol i keep looking out for any other concert to tempt me in the mean time before the leeds one, but nope, nothing suitable :(

Cant i start sleeping now, wake up for a concert in march with aislinn and then sleep again until Mika?? Cant we kidnap Mika and make him do concerts everynight??? He'd love it really, playing for his fans *every* night... lol....

ok, excuse the mentalness on the meds i'm dpsed up on to make me ignore this illness...lol.. covonia lemsip benylyn and anadin all go together dont they?! :wink2::naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

Yeh and a hot water bottle !

:roftl: :roftl: And a little blankie too! Extra warm:wink2: Gosh! Please try it out, I'd love to see his face after you've offered him a hot water bottle, some milk and a blankie:biggrin2: Then the mental hospital door would have your name on it:biggrin2:

AWESOME!! Do you have names 4 them?? :D

If Mika had a cuddly toy, what would it's name be??

No, they don't have names. One is a grey cat I bought on the Sweden trip, one is a white cat, which I made myself and then a blue elephant. They all have a big meaning to me. I have a shelf full of fluffy toys. Soooo many:shocked:

it is *severely* unnatural just how excited i am about this gig lol.. i'm like 'right it's nearly march and then that'll be only 2 months till Mika!! lol i keep looking out for any other concert to tempt me in the mean time before the leeds one, but nope, nothing suitable :(

Cant i start sleeping now, wake up for a concert in march with aislinn and then sleep again until Mika?? Cant we kidnap Mika and make him do concerts everynight??? He'd love it really, playing for his fans *every* night... lol....

ok, excuse the mentalness on the meds i'm dpsed up on to make me ignore this illness...lol.. covonia lemsip benylyn and anadin all go together dont they?! :wink2::naughty:

Jodi is all drugged up ! :roftl: , those lemsips can be well addictive!!!:bleh:

will be here for a little while:wub2:

It's nice to be loved:wub2:

I was thinking that today, about the weather... could be hot as it sometimes is in May.....would be very nice!:thumb_yello:

lv, andi xx