Leeds May 13th Meet Up

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you could have seen me jumping up and down!!!!!!! I got really excited there!

Yeah, it's gonna be a fun weekend. Never been to Leeds before. Imagine I will not see much of it either. Need a local to suggest pubs etc.

lv, andi xxx

Sorry for the delay , was just replying to the nasty pasty person in the Mika thread , yeh its gonna be hot no matter what !! :thumb_yello:

nasty person? missed all that, wish i was coming too:sad:

Sunday May 13th sunshine , this is the one where the crazy gang is going to :roftl:

Well, I'm definately going to have to come along then & make a day of it -it will be BRILL:wink2: ! I only need 1 ticket (l'il old me) & e bay seems to be all pairs at the moment so if anyone knows of 1 single ticket going spare let me know. Is there a meet up point/time yet?

helen excellent , a good team we have!! , some of us are stopping in the leeds travelodge , central , nothing has been set up yet .... :drinks_wine:

That's not too far from the gig. I'll probably get parked up as near the uni as I can & then we can meet up. We can finalise nearer the time (got to get my ticket 1st for a start!!!)

wouldnt it be cool, such a fab gang going already, just dont want to miss out! And smaller venue, do you know the capacity Fred? or anyone?

Well I cant go to both but i think leeds would be better and i want to meet everyone, my other half is from up north so he might be up for it, but he is a bit of a grump, so have to see he he'll come and get parents to have my kids then get tickets there are few on ebay already, so shouldnt be a prob. Whats the name of where you are all staying? have you got the tel no, or email Fred?

got to get shorty from playschool , back in half hour or so...

lol

Yeah I'll also book later when I've made sure my bank account isn't in minus anymore :doh: Then I guess there'll be extra space if someone planned on spending the night under a bridge :mf_rosetinted:

Well it's the right season to do it anyway, I kinda plan on doing it in London :mf_rosetinted: Or maybe I'll just party all night and then get on the plane in the morning :yay: