One For The Lads - Whos hot!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Right , I love Mika and you lot too but there needs to be a thread that isnt how stunningly handsome and what an arse etc Mika has , so lads , whhoooo floats your boat ... right for me ..

Sarah Harding ..... mmmm perfect, being a lover of blondes she is just fabby:wub2:

My little Mika drummer girl .... mmm toned and sexy and lovely bouncy hair and a really nice attitude , works for me :mf_lustslow:

Jessica Biel , fabby looking girl , looks stunning in Blade . :mf_lustslow:

Come on lads lets get a bit of man love in here , oooooo eerrrrrrr :thumb_yello:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all the lads! hey Nic, I was once compared to Nicole kidman(by a blind man me thinks!) :wub2:

I used to like ang jolie, but she's a bit in your face these days.. hmmm juliette lewis, liv Tyler, kelly brook, there are so many beautiful woman, damn it, I have no chance with MIKA!

Come on boys!

Where are all the lads! hey Nic, I was once compared to Nicole kidman(by a blind man me thinks!) :wub2:

I used to like ang jolie, but she's a bit in your face these days.. hmmm juliette lewis, liv Tyler, kelly brook, there are so many beautiful woman, damn it, I have no chance with MIKA!

Come on boys!

Yey, then we have our own Nicole Kidman here!:wink2:

Am I the only lad here!! , starting to think there really isnt many of us !!!!

Ok then I think Mika has lovely eyes , hes too skinny for me , but tall and I like his curly hair , also his bum is too small for me !! , if ya cant beat em join em!!! :wink2:

hahahahahahahahahaahah you crack me up:roftl:

xxxx

Mika is hot i love his skinny bum and cute hair and smile and deep dark eyes.............Fred maybe most of the guys are batting for the other team:naughty: ...can i say that? I LOVE BOTH TEAMS can i be clear about that:thumb_yello: