One For The Lads - Whos hot!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hello luv! :bleh:

Agree, agree and agree! But i´m into Jennifer Connelly as well. I wish she would be mine

Sorry Freds, we´re not lads. I can pretend i´m one but it will be hard to hide my real me :lol3:

Don't really know here actually:blink: Oh Natalie Portman is cool too....and Calista Flockhart, though she's a bit old...I'm just an Ally McBeal addict. Oh and Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz:naughty:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't really know here actually:blink: Oh Natalie Portman is cool too....and Calista Flockhart, though she's a bit old...I'm just an Ally McBeal addict. Oh and Lucy Liu and Cameron Diaz:naughty:

Calista flockhart is like a stick on stilletos around harrison ford. I found her lovely in Ally Mcbeal but she´s too skinny for me

Jennifer Connelly was the girl from "Labyrinth". She won an Oscar for "A Beautiful Mind" with Russel Crowe and she´s just..perfect :mf_lustslow:

Jennifer_Connelly.jpg

She was in other movies like "Requiem for a dream" or "Blood Diamond"

Calista flockhart is like a stick on stilletos around harrison ford. I found her lovely in Ally Mcbeal but she´s too skinny for me

Jennifer Connelly was the girl from "Labyrinth". She won an Oscar for "A Beautiful Mind" with Russel Crowe and she´s just..perfect :mf_lustslow:

Jennifer_Connelly.jpg

droooooollsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:wub2:

Jennifer_Connelly.jpg

I lost track of Calista after Ally, but still the Ally image is in my mind

story.jpg

I wanted to be her first, I was the first one to claim her:glasses2:

And we share the same lips:naughty:

We share the same age :lol3:

Theres nothing wrong with you at all Queenster :wub2:

Thanks Freds. I really appreciate your efforts to cheer me up :roftl:

We share the same age :lol3:

Well....:blink:

Seriously, if I'd ever see her in real life I could probably only stare like :shocked:

And then ask her if she wants to adopt me...or wants to make me just as pretty as she is...I'd love that, be just as gorgeous is Scarlett:wub2:

If I was the child of my stepmother and my father I would be named Scarlett..oh how I wish that would've happened...

"efforts" :roftl:

Im so not doing a good job!! :wink2:

:huglove::wink2:

Well....:blink:

Seriously, if I'd ever see her in real life I could probably only stare like

And then ask her if she wants to adopt me...or wants to make me just as pretty as she is...I'd love that, be just as gorgeous is Scarlett:wub2:

If I was the child of my stepmother and my father I would be named Scarlett..oh how I wish that would've happened...

You´re gorgeous just the way you are :wink2:

Yeh I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I do stuggle with conversation in the MFC sometimes , mikas bum , mika hairrrr , mikas eyes .............:bleh:

Well we need to change the subject from talking about your arse and eyes... :naughty:

I wanted to be her first, I was the first one to claim her:glasses2:

And we share the same lips:naughty:

Do you have the same bone structure? :naughty: