Mika Out and About [Pic]

Sou

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh. If I was at his school (not a bully) I would be his best friend. XD Though Id have to be a few years older. I think 'different' people are cool. Im different. In a way XD Im not normal. I like to jump down flights of stairs its fun. I did it the other day XD

I would be kicking myself if I was one of those bullies.. cause they could of been his friend.. and kept in touch. And hang out with all the cool famous people :D XD random rambling :D

I love that Mika has the same problem as everyone else with curly hair... ONE DAY after washing it and the curls have all dropped. most irritating.

(PS I saw this in heat magazine when I was... erm... not purchasing it for my addiction to terrible trash... and the shoes are green. to match the shirt of course!!)

I love that Mika has the same problem as everyone else with curly hair... ONE DAY after washing it and the curls have all dropped. most irritating.

(PS I saw this in heat magazine when I was... erm... not purchasing it for my addiction to terrible trash... and the shoes are green. to match the shirt of course!!)

:shocked: oh my...mika has the same hair problems as normal people?! oh right, i almost forgot: he's only human, isn't he? :blush-anim-cl:

his angelic voice convinced me to think otherwise! :bleh:

:shocked: oh my...mika has the same hair problems as normal people?! oh right, i almost forgot: he's only human, isn't he? :blush-anim-cl:

his angelic voice convinced me to think otherwise! :bleh:

hey I've been reading this forum... I was led to believe he wasn't of this earth, then I saw heat magazine and felt that there was some evidence of false advertising here.

Gosh. If I was at his school (not a bully) I would be his best friend. XD Though Id have to be a few years older. I think 'different' people are cool. Im different. In a way XD Im not normal. I like to jump down flights of stairs its fun. I did it the other day XD

I would be kicking myself if I was one of those bullies.. cause they could of been his friend.. and kept in touch. And hang out with all the cool famous people :D XD random rambling :D

One day when I'll be a famous actress or a writer then all those mean people will regret what they have said!:sneaky2: Especially one nasty girl today!!:sneaky2::thumbdown:

Are you 100% sure that he is human ?? :blink:

:shocked: hmmmm...... angelic voice + cupid curls +...god i could ramble on forever with a list like this... don't think he can be an earthly being after all! :roftl:

false advertising indeed! before this pic, i wasn't even able to imagine him having "normal" hair or using a cellphone or looking even remotely pissed off! :boxed:...