Kerching....love It Or Loathe It?

Sarah_loves_mika

There's another thing I like about "Grace Kelly". When Mika sings in in accoustics and says "I've got identity mad, mad, mad, mad !" with that little voice of his that goes higher and higher ! His music is great, the orchestrations are perfect but I wonder if I don't prefer listening to him in accoustics, only singing and playing his piano.

Oh, i know I perfer live with just him and his piano. Its amazing no matter what but when he does it live and its just pure Mika and pure performance, I love it :mf_lustslow:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all his performances are great, when he sings in accoustics he sounds so pure, almost angelic but with a strong voice, it is so powerful...

Have you noticed that , before some performances he does short breathing exercises, it is so cute to watch! (as on the French interview):thumb_yello:

I was listening to the radio yesterday and they played Grace Kelly, and you know how they always talk on the end of the song... Well one of the hosts was starting to talk at the end of the song and his co-host just went "sshhhhhh"... Then we heard the kerching and then the co-host explained that whenever they talk during the kerching, they get a ton of text messages of people telling them to shut up because they ruin the end of the song !!! So now at this station they shut up and let us listen to the kerching !!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: