mika guitar tabs and piano for couple songs..

mel_tinydancer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am! a lot! glad i finally did it! i wanted to start for years!

yay! :) I would love to see different types of orchestrations of the pieces.

More orchestra/strings in them sometimes. hey if we ever meet we could play together (have portable keyboard,,willl travel)

Suz

I love playing Anyother world on my keyboard. I got the sheet music,,and I love those chords..got them off musicnotes.com and downloaded the music to the computer and my teacher and I are working on the music together. We are planning to have a little private "MIKA' themed concert.

sigh..

That is so nice! I wish I could play the piano! I've tried to play from sheet music, but I've never learned that, and knowing which note is which key is obviously not enough. I wish I had learned all that earlier, now I don't have time to do that and I'm afraid I'm a bit musically challenged, I mean, I have tuneful ear, but sheet music is a nightmare for me.

That is so nice! I wish I could play the piano! I've tried to play from sheet music, but I've never learned that, and knowing which note is which key is obviously not enough. I wish I had learned all that earlier, now I don't have time to do that and I'm afraid I'm a bit musically challenged, I mean, I have tuneful ear, but sheet music is a nightmare for me.

i got mika music sheet book and its cool....tho i got only billy brown and happy ending so far :)

hopefull ill know them all at the end ;)

im glad i came to LA from israel and had time to start learning the guitar finally! when i was in israel i worked 9 hours a day and had no time or strength to start....

i got mika music sheet book and its cool....tho i got only billy brown and happy ending so far :)

hopefull ill know them all at the end ;)

im glad i came to LA from israel and had time to start learning the guitar finally! when i was in israel i worked 9 hours a day and had no time or strength to start....

That's nice.:) Ah, I didn't know you can get Mika sheet music book somewhere :shocked:

• 8 months later...