Motley

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

This story gave me a really nice warm feeling...I like the way you described how Mika, his band members and family were- it sounds very fitting- must have felt surreal.

OH MY GOD! ..no Oh MIKA!!! ...I tried a little Mika, I`ve got identity MAD!!! I want to see him SOOOOO much! In april he`ll be in Denmark(06.04.) and in Sweden(07.04.) ..I live in Latvia, it`s allmost between these two countries, so.. Mika will be above my head (flying in airplain) but he won`t be in my country! I`m so sad!... but anyway, you`re one lucky family, I`m happy for you! =)

i wished you adopt me that time LOL jkss

i got soo unlucky with Shakiras concert =( ugggh...one of the biggest guilt ever ='(

i even broke my mp3-player today!! WHICH already had Mika's songs in it and i didnt even had the chance to hear Mika before it broke LOL

its actually funny haha [grrr]

i luvv that pic...i wish SOMEDAY [anyday now would be great!!] i could be lucky like u guys... =D

• 5 weeks later...

Lucky you! I guess the three of you had the time of your lifes there :punk:

Aww, I'm so sad that I couldn't go to one of the gigs here in Germany; next time it wouldn't be the same for it certainly will (have to) take place in a bigger hall - *sigh* goodbye to standing in the front row :emot-sad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...