What if Mika wasn't gorgeous?

Mika Mad

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is why i am so desparate to be involved with everything about MIKA as i feel i missed out on that part with Queen

Yeah I feel the same way !

I want to be involved in something huge, I want to be a fan of somebody who is alive, whom I can see in gigs........... I want to wait for his albums impatiently... And when I get older (mika will then be considerated as a part of the musical anthology) I want to say to my grand children : yeah, at your age Mika was beginning to be huge... and I already loved him :wub2:

It's quite silly :blink:

Fred put up the post, your turn, after my rudeness last time! and anyway the ladys alll flock to your threads :naughty: I will give you 10 mins:naughty:

re my space set up, It is easy, i had NO clue at the start and some basic sites really helped, I am by no means experienced but feel free to message me for help anytime :thumb_yello:

I am worried about overplaying the album too! I dont think Mka is very much like Queen, But i have never felt this way about a band/singer since Queen, so it is rare that I love something this much, that is why they are similar too me.

They are the same only in their uniqueness....:naughty: I think we agree:thumb_yello:

hey :) approved u on myspace ;)

and YES! we agree! :) hehe

tho now i am dieing to see mika live!!!!! it will b a dream come true! i have have have to...im praying he will come to LA soon!!!!! u guys think there is a chance?!?! *cross fingers*

hey :) approved u on myspace ;)

and YES! we agree! :) hehe

tho now i am dieing to see mika live!!!!! it will b a dream come true! i have have have to...im praying he will come to LA soon!!!!! u guys think there is a chance?!?! *cross fingers*

I am sure he will be there soon, I havent seen him either yet, was suppsoed to see him at the infamous brighton gig, FLU! :jawdrop::bash: LOndon May 14 now OMG sooooo long, hope he comes to you soon

Sooo the result IS ... his a musical genius and also has great , eyes , dress sense , fashion , hair , body personality and bum <I never said that mind ya> ? :thumb_yello:

Never thought he had much of a bum as he is so thin. Trust olde Freddie to notice LOL!!

I heard his music first then when I saw him thought Hmmm.. bye Robbie Williams Helllloooooo Mr Penniman!!

Robbie was my imaginary bit of rough where as MiKA is just the guy nextdoor (who has a sexy speaking and singing voice) who walks past the window and makes me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...if only!!

xx

No darling they are both men!! lol!!

I have read that Mika was suppose to sound like Robbie?? Can`t see it myself but are you with me about the boy nextdoor Freddie!

xx

:roftl: :roftl: , very funny , yeah yeah

Mika nothing like the robster huh, then again look at robbie now , poor soul hes in bits

Never thought he had much of a bum as he is so thin. Trust olde Freddie to notice LOL!!

I heard his music first then when I saw him thought Hmmm.. bye Robbie Williams Helllloooooo Mr Penniman!!

Robbie was my imaginary bit of rough where as MiKA is just the guy nextdoor (who has a sexy speaking and singing voice) who walks past the window and makes me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...if only!!

xx

I was behind him at newcastle and he's got a ge8 bum:wub2: :wub2: