What if Mika wasn't gorgeous?

Mika Mad

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

his looks are part of the package. when you associate mika's music with an image, i'd think of someone with a funky fashion sense and cute looks.

it's interesting that his image, background, history, personality....it's ALL just as interesting and quirky as his music. :)

I can't believe that there are so many replies to this thread!

I've been really interested in all the replies. They have been both enlightening and reassuring. It seems that whatever your take on Mika there's always someone here who feels the same.

It's great to be with people who understand!!:thumb_yello:

The best thing about Mika ( apart from his infectuous personality, his superior voice, his statue, his bum, his wild maine, his height, his arrogance, his innosence, his jumping about, his hyper-pop performances and his songwriting) for me is

When he plays with his braces....it just gets me going...

what can i say about mika well hes a cutie-pie & such a nice person . he allowed me to have a photo with him , signed my side a big on large side though he chatted to me even though i was legless he didnt have to do he could have totally ignored me but he didnt what else can i say hes fab :thumb_yello:

can you just see him there ,on stage, delving into his lyrics, stomping about , one hand pulling on his braces, down they come, more jumping, wriggling, arching, stretching, pulling on his braces, up they go, more jerking,down comes one brace..........and so it goes on....is there anything more telling....???

can you just see him there ,on stage, delving into his lyrics, stomping about , one hand pulling on his braces, down they come, more jumping, wriggling, arching, stretching, pulling on his braces, up they go, more jerking,down comes one brace..........and so it goes on....is there anything more telling....???

Oh Steph stop it your getting me going now!!

I like the way he always wears an evening shirt open he must have heaps of them and were does he get jeans in those gorgeous colours that fit those sexy long legs?

xx

Ha ~Ha, not many men posted on here,

Your all shallow you nasty woman, but i guess its lucky hes a cute guy or you'd all be missing out on the MIKA Music, and we wouldnt want that,

Tho i guess if he wasn't as cute adn you weren't all on here, id be able to find my way around this forum a bit better, ha ha :)

I have to say, that it wouldn't matter to me if he was a fat bottomed girl or well what he looks like, ha ha,

Rob

...and I was hooked, his voice and infectious character...

sorry im going slightly off topic i cud listen 2 mika's voice all day - even if its just him talking - lol, but seriousli!!!

*back on topic* i first heard him on the radio + i instantli fell in love with his music/voice - and i didnt know what to expect in the flesh so i got straight on to yahoo music + watched the video + i didnt fancy him the first time i saw him (even tho i thort he was gd-lookin), but the more + more i watched him he grew on mi + i now absoulutli ADORE him:wub2:

(but i dnt think a 50yr old grot could have such an amazin/beautiful voice) lol! it was a great question tho :thumb_yello:

well, I guess the honest answer to this question is that I'd still listen to the album loads, but wouldn't think about shagging him.

Will that do? Or have I gone too far?

It's blunt, but honest!

You're only saying what the rest of us have been implying. :naughty: