New song in North America !?

JiPi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gutted!!

I was so excited to hear a new Mika song and now you're all going to hate me for saying this but :

I hate this song. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry, but it's exactly the sort of slushy soft rock that really grates on me.

I consider myself a total Mika fan, but this was awful!

Hmmm, i like the song, dont get me wrong, but i do have to say im glad we got ring ring, it's not my favourite mika song.

I like it tho, ha ha, dont stone me for saying something that could be construde as anti mika.

:P

[currently listening to Erase]

Thanks soooooo much!!! I couldn't find this at itunes Japan or any other music DL sites. A beautiful ballad:thumb_yello: I bet Japanese fans will love this one, too. I hope JP album, which is to be released in June (why the hell it takes so loooooong?? I donno), will also include "Erase"" and/or a another bonus track, and show us a diffferent side of MIKA. Then I will sure to upload it for all you guys.

ANAKIN Globewalker fi Tokio

The Force, an energy field created by MIKA, surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together:snog:

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no chaos: there is harmony.

There is no death; there is the Force.

... I hope JP album, which is to be released in June (why the hell it takes so loooooong?? I donno), will also include "Erase"" and/or a another bonus track, and show us a diffferent side of MIKA. Then I will sure to upload it for all you guys.[/font]

Yeah ! That's what i was talking about : japanese album should have 2 more songs than the others ! But another japanese fan told me that she had the album and it was the same as UK...

• 3 weeks later...

I like it,the lyrics are great,but my fav is still Ring Ring followed by Relax,Take it easy acustic version.I've got UK's version,I know that in Poland it's Over My Shoulder as bonus track.It's weird that everywhere is different though? in Poland Relax,Take it easy was released as a first single so people who dont have the album never heard about Grace Kelly-funny,huh?

DUH!!! Where have you all been ?????

I got wrong for putting the vote for Erase and Your Sympathy up!! REMEMBER NOW!!

Not allowed to put up links so if you go to his record producers website Jodi Marr you might get a nice surprise if she hasn't changed her site xx

I have a guess, don't take it too seriously :)

This "Erase" song will be a single in the US, because it was so American sounding easy listening tune. And at the same time Billy Brown is going to be single in Europe because the lyrics would be too much for american music market. Maybe Billy B. is the title song and Erase is released as B-side and they will flip the single in US... Just wondering!