Do you think Mika will have the same band forever?

jengafer

He really seems like a front man to a band rather than a solo man, i know he says it is best this way for him, but it'd seem a shame for them to part and they all seem to get along well? He is unique isnt he:wub2: what do you lot think?

:band:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, they might have to replace some of them some day, cause they all move onto different things.

They're only his live band, his studio band are different. They hire the live band because they're young & good looking. His studio band are probably like in their 50's....

[and believe me, being in the music business, i know this!]

I think they all work really well as a unit, and are all extremely talented plus there seems to be a great spirit between them all ...and from what I know of bands ...it's difficult to get the mix right sometimes, and once you do, you are loathe to change it.

I never really thought about his studio band being diff than his live band, blimey, tis sooooooooo diff to a band band. Weird:shocked: I am friends with his 2 of his live band on my space(not actual friends:thumbdown: ) and they are v cool, shame. Whats the keybard player called again, havent checked his yet:blush-anim-cl:

yes, Mika is the front man with his band , he needs them as much as they need him, they all work extremely well together and one can see that they are all in tune with each other (not just musically).

When you watch some of the videos very closely you can spot a nod, wink and other gestures of approval they exchange , they are fully inspired and in tune with each other.It's great and that makes a fantastic performance.

Compare it to his live French show, where they obviously used French musicians, and the delivery is still good but ,for me at least, there was something missing...

I think he will always keep and back them

I think Mika's band needs him as much as he needs them