Mika in Stockholm April 7

kaskelot

I am not a huge Mika fan, I only discovered him a couple of days ago. But since he´s coming to Sweden (Berns in Stockholm) on the 7th of april I decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to see and hear more of him. The only problem is no one wants to go with me to the concert!

Anyone up for a concert? I would hate to have to go alone! I am a 25-year old swedish girl and quite harmless, only i can definately be a little crazy! So if you are up for a concert and some:yay: clubbing afterwords, give me a shout!

//Maria

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might come to Stockholm :mf_rosetinted::yay: But the idea of clubbing in Sweden scares me a bit, I got arrested for being "drunk" in public last time I was there :boxed: I only had one beer :lmao:

Haha, don´t worry! I thought swedish people were known of being drunk all the time by danish people? By everyone going to copenhagen all the time on the piss. I know i did when i was younger.. :wink2:

Let me know if you´re coming to sweden on the 7th, i need someone to go with, i´ll invite you to a couple of drinks at my place first, it´s really close to the concert!

(Also i do understand danish - kind of. just thought it´d be more polite to others this way :biggrin2: )

Oh yeah drunk Swedes are scary :shocked: I'll probably be there, but I might arrive kinda late as I'm going to the concert in Copenhagen the night before (wanna join me? I have a spare ticket :D) :mf_rosetinted: We can speak out own languages in the viking thread, so far I'm the only viking in there :crybaby:

How do you find the viking thread? I will actually be flying från Malmö to Sthlm on the 6th, can´t change tickets unfortunately... My parents live down there. Too bad i didn´t know sooner!

Anyway, even if you´re late to the concert we should meet! They start letting people in at eight and it starts at nine. Have you got tickets yet?

Show me the viking thread!!