Is this just me??

daisylou

I have my ipod on the pc and just letting play through but am getting sick of everything on it and keep having to put MiKA on just to cheer me up abit. Does MiKA have this affect on anyone else?

Even Bodies without Organs is getting on my nerves today maybey its just me?

xx

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my ipod on the pc and just letting play through but am getting sick of everything on it and keep having to put MiKA on just to cheer me up abit. Does MiKA have this affect on anyone else?

Even Bodies without Organs is getting on my nerves today maybey its just me?

xx

No lol, i've been that the last few days, only Mika makes me smile :)

Mmmm.. just hope he hasn`t put a subliminal message in his tunes so that we only listen to MiKA and nothing else! Would be funny if he had!!

xx

Funny thought daisylou!

His music is amazing, that's just it, no subliminal messages...just pure Mika! :thumb_yello:

wow, how interesting is that?!

i have to listen to mika routinely....it's like SM said, i start to physically crave it when i haven't listened for a while.

and then when i pop any of the LICM songs in, i just heave this HUGE sigh. :)

Hahah, yes. I refuse to listen to the radio - such horrible music it seems like now! There's no... passion, like Mika!

EXACTLY. everything seems so structured and planned and boring.

nothings as FULL anymore...all other songs seem like a deflated balloon!

:mf_lustslow: this morning I tried to calm things down a bit, put my favourite old Beck CD on in the car to try to chill and forget LICM for a while, then my kids said "Can we have Mika on Mum?" and I was like YEEEEEESSSSSSS!:woot_jump:

well I couldn't disappoint them could I???

OMG!!! i just posted about my overdose...lol

hope i wont get that!!!!

its scary...i cant stop listening to him!!!!!!!

i think heput something behind the songs that make us: :blink:

we are all hipnotized!!!! :shocked::wink2:

Same here! I've just listened to BWO, I like them but I often skip them. I've got the Killers on now. It's ok tonight but sometimes I just think "Ok, there the hell is Grace Kelly on my playlist" :naughty: when I was in bed with flu with my MP3 on, I spent all the time skipping through to find all the Mika songs lol. I got out of bed in the end and felt like I was going to fall over so I was singing Lollipop over and over in my head to focus myself until I got downstairs :naughty: Mika made me better lol