2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

My tickets have just come from ebay and I'm having a slight panic... they don't seem to have a barcode on and look a bit different to some other tickets on ebay.

They're from Ticket Web apparently, they have the hologram thing on but at the bottom they have "TICKET NO GA4 33" and GA4 32 on which the ones on ebay don't seem to have, and as I said they don't have a barcode.

Here's some pics, any help appreciated... would be great if those with Bham tix or those "in the know" could offer me an opinion :boxed:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r40/equibabechloe/RIMG0095.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r40/equibabechloe/RIMG0094.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r40/equibabechloe/RIMG0093.jpg

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Chloe can't help you this tme. My tickets haven't arrived yet:thumbdown: . I ordered mine on the pre sale which was through SEE. I'm getting worried that my tickets haven't arrived yet ... has anyone else that used SEE got there tickets for Birmngham yet?

The tickets from SEE tickets, I think you'll find should reach you about 5 weeks before the gig, which to my calculations should be about around the middle of April, so no panic yet.

The tickets from SEE tickets, I think you'll find should reach you about 5 weeks before the gig, which to my calculations should be about around the middle of April, so no panic yet.

Thank you! Really useful to know - I usually use ticketweb and they are a bit quicker at despatching them.

I'll stick a note on my calendar for 12th April ... 'if tickets not arrived ... start panicking' :naughty:

I haven't got mine yet either. Seetickets don't dispatch until really close to the event. I had an email yesterday saying sorry for the dispatch delay. You normally get about 3 of those emails before you actually receive the tickets so I wouldn't worry....yet.

I don't think tickets for the Academy have barcodes. Your tickets look about right.

Hmmm, mine have barcodes on them. Everything else seems ok though. Sligthly different text on the front saying about the support and the fee is slightly diff but otherwise they seem perfect :)

If you're worried, probs best to pop in and check, otherwise send them the scanned item :)

Hi ......

I too am going to the birmingham academy gig on may 17th .... wooo hooo

I got my tickets from ebay too ..... and they sound the same as yours

mine don't have barcodes on either (i hope they are the real deal)

I brought 4 tickets so i'm getting worried now.

Does your say unreserved tickets on the stub? instead of general admission.

Let me know hun :boxed:

Nikkie xxx

Nell, I mustn't be getting enough sleep or something:roftl: , you are so right, it is five days. I had an E-mail yesterday telling exactly that.

I ordered mine 4 weeks ago from seetickets .com but apart from several e-mails promising that they will be dispatched soon I've had nothing, should I worry? I think they are a proper site?::roftl:

It's ok Steph, I have bought tickets from them before for a couple of Scissor Sisters gigs and we got our Monty Python Spamalot tickets from them too, they are alright, although a little slow. They are doing the Glasto tickets this year so THAT should be interesting.

I see you are from Wiltshire, me too. Good to see someone local on here.

I ordered mine 4 weeks ago from seetickets .com but apart from several e-mails promising that they will be dispatched soon I've had nothing, should I worry? I think they are a proper site?::roftl:

The only email that I've had from seetickets says that they haven't received them from the promoter yet and that I should ring them if they don't turn up by 5 days before the date.

It's weird that you've had different emails to me, but I'm not worried (yet!) after reading the other comments about seetickets always being late.

The only email that I've had from seetickets says that they haven't received them from the promoter yet and that I should ring them if they don't turn up by 5 days before the date.

It's weird that you've had different emails to me, but I'm not worried (yet!) after reading the other comments about seetickets always being late.

Yeah that's what they all say I think.

You usually get about 4 or 5 of those emails before they dispatch tickets. That's happened every single time I've ordered from them (which is a lot)