2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

Im not worried i got my tickets for the Birmingham Venue today and they look genuine enough exactly the same to all the other images i have compared them to anyway

Now all i need is these next two months to go Quick cos i just cant wait !!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry about See Tickets they take aaaaaaaaaaaaages to deliever but you do get them eventually, besides you can pick them up from the venue if there's a problem :)

thanks, Ithat's a relief, I must asmit, I was getting quite worried, esp as there was this press coverage about gig ticket agencies recently...

it is a bit worrying when you have not received the tickets and then you hear scary tories about lost ticket thanks, that put my mind at rest, I knew that dee tickets is a good site...

are you going to birmingham gig?

Indeed i am, with Charlotte from here :)

Got mine of TicketWeb in the presale. Must admit it's a very good service from them. I went to the Barfly gig and got the tickets from seetickets. The Academy tickets arrived before the Barflys !!!!!

Indeed i am, with Charlotte from here :)

Got mine of TicketWeb in the presale. Must admit it's a very good service from them. I went to the Barfly gig and got the tickets from seetickets. The Academy tickets arrived before the Barflys !!!!!

my tickets arrived within a few days for the Birmingham Gig ...now i have to make sure i just dont lose them :wink2:

I just got the OKAY from my parents to fly out from Kuwait to attend the gig in May!!!!!

Will get my tickets off ebay since it's the only place I can find them! WISH ME LUCK!

The things I'm doing for Mika, yikes! haha

My ticket arrived yesterday!

I was asleep on the sofa, seem to be doing that a lot lately, and a very nice man knocked on the door, and didn't seem to mind that I was half asleep and started babbling about knowing what was in the evelope.

I am now very happy:woot_jump:

Mine came today!!..the doorbell rang at 7.55:O and I didn't want to get up so I ignorerd it - now I've got to go allll the way into town to collect them from the post office hmpf (I'd have answered if I had known what it was for!)

I'm still worried about my un barcoded ones. If they don't let us in I'll just cry :shocked:

Dont worry about the barcode...mine dont have barcodes either....so if we dont get let in atleast you will have company :naughty: