2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a one day a tv show an they said that when you buy ticket on e-bay and the bare code's not there it probably mean that you were miss lead. The real ticket always have a code bare. I'm really sorry for you but make more research on it.:no:

I saw a one day a tv show an they said that when you buy ticket on e-bay and the bare code's not there it probably mean that you were miss lead. The real ticket always have a code bare. I'm really sorry for you but make more research on it.:no:

Dont say that .......:shocked:

Have the people without barcodes phoned the Academy up? I'm sure they'd let you know if they were legit. (don't mention Ebay though :P Say you're friend ordered them or something) Mine has a barcode..LUCKILY

Well im going to ring up the B Academy now but it will have to wait till Monday

although im sure i have been through this worry before but i came to the conclusion they were ok

here we go again.....:blink:

• 2 weeks later...

There's a group of us going to the Academy on 17th, but a couple of people dropped out. My Mum has decided to take one of the tickets (even though she's worried she's going to be the oldest person in the place ... and she probably will be :old:)

But this leaves one ticket spare and no one to take it :no:.

I've therefore put it on fleabay but as the description says - I'm not looking to make a profit, I just want to get my money back that I've paid out. I would really like to make sure a fan gets the ticket, so if anyone here is interested please get in touch.

Yes age is a strange concept isn't it? On here she'd be positively ancient ... I'm an olderling at 37 :shocked:

My mum has been really worried about coming. She feels that she will ruin our enjoyment because we have said we will stand on the balcony if she comes with us whereas normally I'd want to be near the front downstairs. But I think even if Mum wasn't coming I'd stand up on the balcony now anyway. I saw Mika close up at the Barfly in February - so I'm happy with that.

Yes age is a strange concept isn't it? On here she'd be positively ancient ... I'm an olderling at 37 :shocked:

My mum has been really worried about coming. She feels that she will ruin our enjoyment because we have said we will stand on the balcony if she comes with us whereas normally I'd want to be near the front downstairs. But I think even if Mum wasn't coming I'd stand up on the balcony now anyway. I saw Mika close up at the Barfly in February - so I'm happy with that.

I would hate to go to a concert and its like steps you know ALL younglings (no offence younglings) , Mika is a great mix of people , I really LOVE the fact shes coming , :thumb_yello: , she will not ruin anything in fact I think the balcony is maybe the best place to be

well my mum has said that she would have gone to the Birmingham gig with me and its not as if i dont want her too im just worried she would have a heart attack or something :blink:

I would hate to go to a concert and its like steps you know ALL younglings (no offence younglings)

Ahem. Well at least i'm an old youngling :)

Actually I know what you mean. I don't like those gigs when it's full of annoying squaling teeny boppers (I got dragged along to a McFly tour once :boxed:)

It's good when theres a variety of people though. As long as they wear decent footwear :thumb_yello: (The Academy is renowned for it's sticky floor)

Actually I know what you mean. I don't like those gigs when it's full of annoying squaling teeny boppers (I got dragged along to a McFly tour once :boxed:)

It's good when theres a variety of people though. As long as they wear decent footwear :thumb_yello: (The Academy is renowned for it's sticky floor)

Oh thanks for that I will take oldish shoes !

The Newcastle gig was a great age range !:thumb_yello:

eww why is the floor so sticky then? :blink: