2007 Birmingham Academy in May

chloe

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise I'l make my Mum behave up on the balcony :wink2:

I heard all the rumours about the Academy too ... but it was fine two weeks ago when we went to see Barenaked Ladies. I think it depends on the type of audience attending an event. That said the floor was fairly sticky by the end ... would definitely recommend you don't wear your best shoes!

Yeah it should be fine. I mean it's perfectly safe and everything, people just get a bit over excited sometimes :P

I don't think Mika fans are the type to get rowdy and start throwing stuff though so we should be fine!

Yeah it should be fine. I mean it's perfactly safe and everything, people just get a bit over excited sometimes :P

I don't think Mika fans are the type to get rowdy and start throwing stuff though so we should be fine!

Yeah i think Mika Fans are all Fine we wont be rowdy at all....some of us may be colapsed out on the floor due to fainting...i hope the floor wont be too sticky or else it will take us a while to pick ourselkves up off the floor :naughty:

Looked on Laterooms and looks like the Etap still has rooms available. At £35 per room, I think that will be the cheapest option ...

No bar :thumbdown: - but I'm sure you'll be able to find a pub :thumb_yello:

Yeah that one would be good. It's it's not that far away. (There are tonnes of bars around there though so I wouldn't worry about that)

I don't know how i'm going to get home :S Taxi will be really expensive at that time and theres no way i'm gettin my bus - it's scary enough in daylight! Might have to persuade my dad to pick me up :P at about 1am hahah

I had to emphasise just how disgusting I think it is

Yuk

I need to act ill at college the day beofre the gig so that I can be 'ill' on the Thursday. My tutor would kill me if he knew I was having more time off. This year I've had about 2 weeks off alltogether just for going to concerts :|

Looked on Laterooms and looks like the Etap still has rooms available. At £35 per room, I think that will be the cheapest option ...

No bar :thumbdown: - but I'm sure you'll be able to find a pub :thumb_yello:

Thanks for that, it's got parking too which means I won't have use a municiple carpark over night.

i have phoned up about my tickets they do not have a barcode but i now have confirmation from both the seller off ebay and ticketweb that they are the real deal!!!! :biggrin2:

HEY

I HAVE been thinking , we are theonly ones who are not doing something collectively to give to mika

i would like to do something that we can all link up and give to him from us...

what does everybody think?

Yeah we tryed to think of something on the leeds thread aswell but so far we have come up with nothing

Hmmm something to give to Mika from The MFC in Birmingham...does anyone have any Bright ideas?

lets see so far Mika has recieved -

The scrap Book

The necklace

to be delivered

(Tartan Trousers)

(Birthday Cards hopefully recieving them at V festival)

we could design / make

shoes?

braces?

a mix cd a collection of us all video / audio format ?

i cant think of anything else....(someone else have any ideas?)