MIKA in LA - troubadour

Sivan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG how is this show already sold out?! :-( I'm going to have to pay sooo much to get them on ebay

heyyy im sorry did u get them on ebay?

They are $150 on ebay so I just wanted to wait before I spend that much. I wrote to the secret society on myspace just to check if they need any help at the show passing things out or with the email list, i hope they write back! if not ill have to spend the $150..only $75 a ticket not bad but the only person that will go with my is my sister and she'll never pay me back :boxed:

They are $150 on ebay so I just wanted to wait before I spend that much. I wrote to the secret society on myspace just to check if they need any help at the show passing things out or with the email list, i hope they write back! if not ill have to spend the $150..only $75 a ticket not bad but the only person that will go with my is my sister and she'll never pay me back :boxed:

okee hope they reply to u...i tried once or twice and didnt get a reply :(

where u from? how old?

AHHH OMG I'm actually GOING!!!! I bought the tickets from ebay. I really hope more tickets don't go on sale for cheaper than what I payed! I hope to meet some people here at the show!

ull see me there!!!! :groupwave:

i added u to myspace....

maybe if i see a pic of u ill recognize u there! lol :punk:

The Troubadour is pretty small, it holds about 300 people so I really hope we get a chance to meet Mika after the show :)

i soooo want to meet him!

WOW 300? i thought less lol

i wanna go but all the tickets on ebay are twosies and no one i know has a big enough obsession for Mika to buy them (other than me, of course!)

anyone wanna split!?

hey i know someone on myspace that want a ticket i think....

ill ask him?

Can I PLEASE have the other ticket!!! I have to go!! I found out about it after the tickets were sold out!! Please let me have it!!!!!!!

ive yet to buy them!

tickets are going for 150 for a pair on ebay rite now.

im looking for someone to split the cost cause i only need one.

message me if your interested. thanks!

Hello, If Your Sister Doesn't Want To Spend The $75, I Will!!!! I Live In L.a. And I Also Found Out Too Late. Just A Try . . .

AWW guys u gotta come! :)

i need help with holding mika down.... u guys get the hands and i will take te feet.... i HAVE to give him the scrapbook!!!! LOL:roftl: :thumb_yello::naughty::wink2:

Guys, and I know this is a longshot, but as much as we all want to see Mika, please DON'T buy tickets from scalpers on eBay. It only makes things worse.

There will be a special place in hell for scalpers, I can only hope. But if we all let scalpers be stuck with the tickets - or if no one ever agreed to pay more than face value - we could solve this problem.