Mika Music Albums.......?

Taysdreamgirl83

Does Mika have just one Music Album or does he have more? I was just curious because when i went to buy 'Life In Cartoon Motion' Off of Amazon.com. They had another CD with his name on it. So if anyone knows the answer, please let me know. Because if its his then i want to get that one too

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Grace Kelly
  2. Lollipop
  3. My Interpretation
  4. Love Today
  5. Relax, Take It Easy
  6. Any Other World
  7. Billy Brown
  8. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  9. Stuck In The Middle
  10. Happy Ending/ Over My Shoulder
  11. Ring Ring*

*not on every copy of the album ;)

Correct me if i'm wrong :)

Am I the only one who has acoustic versions on my album? :blink: They just came along in the folder when I bought it, but Over my shoulder wasn't there :blink:

i wonder what is going here.... everyone say something different about what they have on the CD...LOL!

i think Mika made a special album for each fan ;)

i wonder what is going here.... everyone say something different about what they have on the CD...LOL!

i think Mika made a special album for each fan ;)

Well I'm quite happy with the one he made for me, I love the acoustic version of Stuck in the middle :wub2:

oooh i dont think i heard it!

Oh :emot-sad: it works so well with just the piano, very funky :yay: Actually also prefer the piano version of Relax, take it easy :o Actually ...he really should make an acoustic album :mf_rosetinted: Not that I don't like the original versions of course :yay:

Oh :emot-sad: it works so well with just the piano, very funky :yay: Actually also prefer the piano version of Relax, take it easy :o Actually ...he really should make an acoustic album :mf_rosetinted: Not that I don't like the original versions of course :yay:

yeah he is amazing acoustic!!! i watched some videos of him today on You Tube :) wonderful!!!!:punk: