Amazing Forum - Long may it continue

I need to say something today .. younglings , oldlings , elderlings , middlelings , elves , hobbits and those big black nasty knight things

So I wanted to say we have an amazing forum here!!! , I just saw today how polite people are , how well we get on , how helpful everyone is to each other , long may it continue , its amazing , i i i just feel so emotional :crybaby:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This place is unreal :shocked: I was telling a friend about it the other day and he seriously didn't believe a word I was saying :shocked: I have never met such a bunch of lovely and friendly people before :wub2:

This place is unreal :shocked: I was telling a friend about it the other day and he seriously didn't believe a word I was saying :shocked: I have never met such a bunch of lovely and friendly people before :wub2:

I totally agree ..all very helpful too...do u think anyone can get Mika play @ UEA @ Norwich just so i can get chance to meet you all ?

I totally agree ..all very helpful too...do u think anyone can get Mika play @ UEA @ Norwich just so i can get chance to meet you all ?

Dunno, people here seem capable of a lot of things :mf_rosetinted: I'd like him to play in my appartment so I could have everyone over for a cup of coffee :yay:

Freddie is very weird today...so sweet:wink2: Yeh, I don't have words to describe how much I love this forum and you all:huglove: It's like a different world without nasty people and other bad things:wink2:

And now I'm gonna say it again: I love you! Don't ever leave this place!:blush-anim-cl:

going to sell london tickets on ebay, but there are loads for sale, blimey might be going to all three after all, off to pickup MikaMike (my son is actually called mike how cool is that!) from school

going to sell london tickets on ebay, but there are loads for sale, blimey might be going to all three after all, off to pickup MikaMike (my son is actually called mike how cool is that!) from school

Your going to sell your london tickets .. not going to london huh? :shocked:

Ohh tell us your Username on e-bay - Beckar would LOVE to go see Mika !!

(would be great for me...cause i start work @ end of may - NO TIME OFF)

Beckar wants to go V fest...but wont be able get time off !!

hey maybe he has really got us all hypnotised:shocked: maybe we should try paying his songs backwards(like judas priest):naughty:

:roftl: :roftl:

I love this place sooo much,you all make me laugh :wink2: Does anyone remember what it was like before this club,what did we all do?

there are loads of tickets on ebay , beck and you could get them there anyway and dont be put of by some high buy it now prices, i think that is just a red herring when i got my brighton tickets i got them for much less than some of the mad buy it now prices. I will let you know if i put them on, prob will be for £35 buy it now for 2, to cover me buying leeds ones, sooo complicated...seriously there are loads on there check it out!

I cant go to both london and leeds Fred as i explained, responsibilities...kids, other half etc.......:thumbdown: and think leeds would be the best, dont you agree, i am bit scared about the bush and kata is sitting:shocked: , almost everyone is going to leeds, will be so much fun. And i have brighton to look forward to at the end anyway, i hope!:shocked: