Amazing Forum - Long may it continue

:roftl: :roftl:

I love this place sooo much,you all make me laugh :wink2: Does anyone remember what it was like before this club,what did we all do?

well i didnt dream about mika and wierd forum meet ups all night:naughty: going slowly mad me thinks. Also my eyes didnt hurt as much! But i just love you all sooo much

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it does kind of take hold of your mind, and they say that computers are going to be the next race and wipe us humans out! Maybe this is it starting:shocked: we have special codes and language and our brains cant stop thinking about it when we re away:jawdrop: OMG our we becoming computers....:rm_robot:

:roftl:

OMG you dont think Mika is the ring leader computer, he is pretty perfect! now I am scaring myself!

:doh: :doh:

Ocean you need to concentrate at school, tis important :thumb_yello:

I will let you know if i put them on, prob will be for £35 buy it now for 2,

Yep be great if you could let me know as London only 3 hours drive for me...as i have 2 younger Mika fans ...i'd rather not be away from home too long !!!

Are you selling your tickets Jen? :crybaby: Come oooon you can make it home to play with the kiddies a few hours and then sneak out for the concert :mf_rosetinted: Eh...not that I don't want Cherie and Beckar to come along of course, I just want us all to be there :crybaby:

I know this is a bit random but do think mika reads some of the nice things we say about him and just talk about ?

My guess is he does. He has mentioned me by name to a number of fans and in interviews. He also has a mikafanclub.com badge ;)

Thank you all for the nice things you say about this site, it's a great ego booster ;) lol

Are you selling your tickets Jen? :crybaby: Come oooon you can make it home to play with the kiddies a few hours and then sneak out for the concert :mf_rosetinted: Eh...not that I don't want Cherie and Beckar to come along of course, I just want us all to be there :crybaby:

I'm not a great fan of driving ..but i know i can get to london fairly easy ...well i was born in north west of london - so feel @ home on the tube.

Train only takes just under 3 hours...so Beckar wouldnt need to miss much school either !!

I'm not a great fan of driving ..but i know i can get to london fairly easy ...well i was born in north west of london - so feel @ home on the tube.

Train only takes just under 3 hours...so Beckar wouldnt need to miss much school either !!

Ah :mf_rosetinted: Hope you'll get there, then I'll wave from my balcony :yay::D

Lol. I think everyone should have a Mika fan club flag.. to make it easier for people to find each other!! XD

What a cool idea!!!! I knew that there were lots of people going to the Birmingham concert last week (still can't believe how amazing that was :wub2: ) but I didn't know how to easily identify anyone.

I also LOVE this forum. I just wish I had more time to chat on here. I missed a whole week of school last week because I was poorly and so am having to make up all last week's school work, plus this weeks and its a bit hectic! Once I get it sorted, I'll have more time to chat :D