Amazing Forum - Long may it continue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to make a T-shirt for May 17th In Birmingham and put Mika Fan Club, Mika Mad on the back (and possibly the front).

Most people there won't have a clue that it's my username, they'll just think that I am mika mad, not "Mika Mad"

Confusing or what?

I am going to make a T-shirt for May 17th In Birmingham and put Mika Fan Club, Mika Mad on the back (and possibly the front).

Most people there won't have a clue that it's my username, they'll just think that I am mika mad, not "Mika Mad"

Confusing or what?

Haha:naughty:

it's amazing how everyone's so NICE. usually, on the net, people just try to get their 2 cents in or just shock everyone or act really idiotic, but this is an actual community!

the niceness deffo has to do with the music. it's one thing everyone has in common. :)

Yeah, i bet he does, wouldnt you! I hope he doesnt recognise me at his shows though as he will run away quickly and I am lovely really:wink2:

how do you think mika would react if he met us at the gigs and recognised us from the fan forum?

do you think he would be pleased or freaked? :wink2: hm..

My son got two tickets to T in the Park - for him and his girlfriend :( :( :(

Tell him the day before that his girlfriend has been 2-timing him and then he'll take you instead!!:sneaky2:

(Not a very Mikamaniac-type stunt!)

Tell him the day before that his girlfriend has been 2-timing him and then he'll take you instead!!:sneaky2:

(Not a very Mikamaniac-type stunt!)

Mmmmm......... what a good idea :sneaky2: but they are both bigger than me - and he is so besotted :mf_lustslow: he wouldnt believe me anyway !! :roftl:

sorry for butting in, but i cant go to bed without tipping my hat to all you lovely lovely people; its so amazing how this community feels so 'homey', even though it has hundreds of members(or is it thousands allready?); and to think that when i first joined, and i am ashamed to admit it, i just did it to download mika goodies and now i spend so much time here that i'm neglecting school and sleep hours, not that i mind it(i know it doesnt show, because i've spent more time just surfin around reading all the great conversations here(and sending out death threats:naughty: -don't worry, just kiddin) than actually posting, but i'll get round to that too eventually)...anyhow, i'm really glad i did join and hope we'll still be here chatting about mika's best of album in 15years :old::thumb_yello:

sorry for butting in, but i cant go to bed without tipping my hat to all you lovely lovely people; its so amazing how this community feels so 'homey', even though it has hundreds of members(or is it thousands allready?); and to think that when i first joined, and i am ashamed to admit it, i just did it to download mika goodies and now i spend so much time here that i'm neglecting school and sleep hours, not that i mind it(i know it doesnt show, because i've spent more time just surfin around reading all the great conversations here(and sending out death threats:naughty: -don't worry, just kiddin) than actually posting, but i'll get round to that too eventually)...anyhow, i'm really glad i did join and hope we'll still be here chatting about mika's best of album in 15years :old::thumb_yello:

Yeh well said ! , its very homely , well put and get posting :wink2:

• 2 months later...