i think soon i might have a MIKA overdose

Sivan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try mix it with maybe some Queen, killers and Snow Patrol or others of your choice! I leave my mika album at home on purpose sometimes when i go out in the car so i still hear other stuff, dont want to over play it(toooo late for that me thinks):naughty:

try mix it with maybe some Queen, killers and Snow Patrol or others of your choice! I leave my mika album at home on purpose sometimes when i go out in the car so i still hear other stuff, dont want to over play it(toooo late for that me thinks):naughty:

LMAO! hmmm i have it at work....its the only thing that keeps me awake :blink:

like now... i fell asleep infront of the pc for few sec...lol....now im back (listening to RELAX...)

Don't worry, you are not alone!!!

I literally could not sleep last night coz I had all the songs going round in a loop in my head....:yikes:

no such thing as too much Mika though..

LOL! me to!!! esp cause i ordered his show tix for march! *faint again* so i couldnt sleep!

when i found out about the show i was like OMG!!! MOM!!!!!!!! and screamed.... she thought someone horrible happened....LOL!

I think Mika is one of a kind....I don't think it's possible to overdose on him. His songs have sooo much meaning that it's not like you're listening to songs that talk about the same thing and don't mean much. Everytime I listen to the album I notice something I hadn't noticed before and the songs just mean more and more to me. It's such a fantastic feeling to have that I don't think that overdosing is possible!

I think Mika is one of a kind....I don't think it's possible to overdose on him. His songs have sooo much meaning that it's not like you're listening to songs that talk about the same thing and don't mean much. Everytime I listen to the album I notice something I hadn't noticed before and the songs just mean more and more to me. It's such a fantastic feeling to have that I don't think that overdosing is possible!

i know what u mean :)

yeah. :wink2: it's like he's filled this musical void in a lot of people....now that he's here, i can see how empty and boring the industry was before him!

mika's creating a revolution!

yeah. :wink2: it's like he's filled this musical void in a lot of people....now that he's here, i can see how empty and boring the industry was before him!

mika's creating a revolution!

yep! and ppl that say he is just another pop singer that will disapear after one song have NO IDEA!!!!!!!!! what they r talking about!!!!!!!!!!!! i read sone reviews like that!

I'm scared that I might overdose and fall out of love with Mika too, but at the moment all other music sounds dull and miserable to me. :biggrin2:

i dont think i can get sick of his songs :)

there's NO way he can be a one hit wonder. i listened to all his songs and loved them equally, not just one...he strikes a chord in me. :)

Same here :thumb_yello: I always tell people off if they say he's only a OHW.Usually they haven't bothred listening to the album:thumbdown:

I can't get enough of listening to his album, it is such a perfect concept album, and it varies so much, no wonder Mika is proud of it!!

I just wish the music industry could see it my way!!!

I bet you it will be appreciated for what it is in a few years time when Britain has woken up!