• Big Girl - You Are Beautiful
    • Stuck In The Middle
    • Happy Ending / Over My Shoulder

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is such a hard choice..........maybe we could all vote ten times then we don't have to choose! Kind of defeats the objectthough. I went for Love today but it was difficult, they all have such deep meanings........no doubt different for everyone. Being a big girl myself means that I particularly like that one.......and I also love relax. Over my shoulder has grown on me since the gig and I also now love ring ring although I couldn't vote for it. 'You've got a dangerous obsession' seems particularly pointient to us lot although I am sure that none of us are actually dangerous.........just obsessed!

It is such a hard choice..........maybe we could all vote ten times then we don't have to choose! Kind of defeats the objectthough. I went for Love today but it was difficult, they all have such deep meanings........no doubt different for everyone. Being a big girl myself means that I particularly like that one.......and I also love relax. Over my shoulder has grown on me since the gig and I also now love ring ring although I couldn't vote for it. 'You've got a dangerous obsession' seems particularly pointient to us lot although I am sure that none of us are actually dangerous.........just obsessed!

Yeh big girl is superb , also the message it gives is excellent

Voted Love Today because I voted today... I would have voted a few days ago, it would have been Stuck in the Middle... And i think Big Girl is a big challenger for Love Today in my mind at the moment... Competition is rude !! But yeah, the whole album is just GREAT ! It makes me wanna dance all the time ! :punk::thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Has to be Grace Kelly, it was the song that had such an impact that I rushed out and got tickets for Mika in Feb and May, bought the album, joined the fan club.

Love all the others, but Grace Kelly will always have a special place in my heart!:wink2:

hey that wasnt fair:shocked: :jawdrop: , you should have asked for 2 at least. anyway my fav is grace kelly, love today, over my shoulder, any other world, billy brown, big girl, lollipop, relax.............all of them!

• 2 weeks later...

I chose Any Other World.

All of the songs in the album are my favourite songs!

It's my fave album ever!

Oh, and I chose the song i chose, cuz it's the one Im listening right now.

Happy Ending is great!

The choir is cool add to the song in the end!

Mika, your album, I love it, makes me grazy!

Im treasuring it!

*grabs Mika's album and creeps under the table: "My preciousss..."*