• Big Girl - You Are Beautiful
    • Stuck In The Middle
    • Happy Ending / Over My Shoulder

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's next to impossible to settle on a fave fave fave! But I chose Happy Ending/Over My Shoulder, since that's the track that I could play over and over and over and not get tired... But really for rocking out I would have chosen Ring Ring... or maybe Lollipop... or Big Girll...

I'm so indecisive!

dcdeb

Wow I was just about to say. "What happened to Erase no one has mentioned it... I immediately liked that song and thought of putting it on my answering service, just in case my ex calls.....sigh!

But it still doesn't beat My Interpretation, for me.

Having now listened to the whole album, I voted for "Big Girl" -- love the disco sound and the message is good too. My second choice would be "Grace Kelly." Also, "Love Today" has grown on me, so I'm not unpleased that it finished first.

I also agree with the people who have posted about missing "Erase." It's the song I think I "feel" the most.

Sad to see "Billy Brown" has the least number of votes -- I still like its story!!

Same here! It's impossible to choose! The more I think, the more I change my mind! lol

It just shows that each song is as good as the the other! :thumb_yello: Mika should be very proud that, unlike many other artists, he didn't just released an album on popularity of one -two songs, but did a FANTASTIC job on ALL of them, put his soul into the album! Thank you, Mika, that why we are your fans!:thumb_yello:

• 1 year later...

i voted love today (i mean have you seen the video??) dumb question it may sound lol everyone on here should've seen it but what I meant is my gosh that vid is hot, hot hot :das: and the singing is impressive & lyrically it's groovy what more can you want from a song eh??

great lyrics great singing hot video :das::wink2: perfect stuff ahhhh:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Im suprised Relax is so low down now :blink:

BTW .. lollipop drives me nuts these days :boxed:

I'm surprised Relax is so low too, it's very closely my second favourite, followed closely in third by Billy Brown. Stuck In the Middle, though, has to be my most favourite of all. :cheerful_h4h:

Maybe you should start a "It's the small one - Least Favourite Track" thread. :naughty: I'd have difficulty choosing between Lollipop, Erase, My Interpretation, Your Sympathy, and the new contender Rain. :boxed: